doom 3 mod needs your help

spl1c3dx

Baseband Member
Hello guys. I know I don't have a high post count, but I just joined these forums and am trying to get some help.

I'm making a Doom 3 mod called "Shrapnel". I already have a team of about 6 people; 2 concept artist's, a programmer, a music person, a story person,and a 3d Modeler.

Story:
The story is basically about a man who gets cloned and is tryign to find out why he was cloned. But before he can he has to save himself and help out the human race survive a invasion.As he is trying to survive he will uncover bits and pieces of his former life, the history of the attacking aliens and a secret that may turn the tides of the war.(our forums has the whole story. go check it out if your interested.The site is http://shrapnelforums.cjb.net/)
The site is also temporary and if you can also help us get another, better, site that would help us tremendously.
If you are interested in working with us, PM or Reply to this.

Work: All original renders
Our work so far:

zippo7iz.jpg

spraycan3ij.jpg

A Aresol can and a lighter, together they mak flame.

glock18c5ft.th.jpg

Glock 18c

Those are a few samples of our renders

Concept:
chainsaw0110lz.jpg

A saw
charactersketch0047aw.jpg

Character!

Well, if anyone is interested please reply to this or PM me.

Heres who we need:
mappers
Modelers
programmers

Thank you

You'd be best trying Gamedev again, make sure you just follow the moderator's template and use grown-up, non txt language and you'll be fine.

I'll be waiting for your post there :D

yea...im going to wait on gamedev though...there really strict..they're probably going to start flaming us for not having a "website".

btw:i need a way to contact you better.AHEM.lol

Back
Top Bottom