dont you get annoyed...

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
when you are looking at a game thats soon to be released on the PC, and then you read the forums to find out about some information.
Then you find one about the specs, and it lists the regulars like....
Dual Core
2GB of RAM
Geforce 6/7/8/9/2xx series cards / ATI X1xxx/HD2/3/4 series cards
just the basics.
and they complain that these specs are WAY too high for the games thats coming out.
Like GTA4 for instance. Shouldnt GTA4 have those for minimum specs since its one of those load while you play games?
god.... people like that annoys me for some reason.
I would say something, but the time to register and account and stuff just aint worth it.

i totally understand where you are coming from. i've had this happen to me several times. and yeah...definitely isn't worth my time registering...

the game would suck if it dident have those requirements because if it had lower that means bad graphics making everything look like the last game of the series lol

these are the sorts of people who have no life and spend all day on their games forums trying to be the first one to post about a new games specs ,

the sort of people who complain when specs are too high and complain when the specs are too low and the graphics "suck" you can never make these people happy

funny thing is that some of these people bad talk to us PC gamers and saying that we cant afford a 360/PS3, but little do they know that for a computer to max the games, the total cost would be about the price of both systems combined.

funny thing is that some of these people bad talk to us PC gamers and saying that we cant afford a 360/PS3, but little do they know that for a computer to max the games, the total cost would be about the price of both systems combined.

That's because if you're a gamer you would think other who call themselves gamers would at least have the latest gaming console. I think in order to call yourself a true gamer you have to actually live gaming. Console, PC, and hand-held.

I had really hoped my FX5200 would've played COD4.. I can't believe it requires a 6 series!! OMG!!

:D Yes, I totally hate n00bs.

Back
Top Bottom