dont click on this link if u are at work plz.

spywarebanisher

Fully Optimized
second warning. dont click on this link if you are at work because you will be fired probably. don't clikc on this link if you are at school either.

WARNING: You are unable to close the page after you open it without killing your browser process.

www.internetisseriousbusiness.com

Isn't that the domain that gives that non-stop window that's hard to get out of?

The domain set off an alarm in my head. :p

things like this have been posted a million times and im sick of it. one time i had very important tabs running, even a download that was almost done and really big. you need to grow up and quit posting links to sites like that.

links like that should be against the rules

Yeah, well. i think it was a bit amusing, maybe cuz I am bored right now though. I can understand where you are coming from though Rudster. Although, he did warn about clicking the link so....

he edited that in later....people click links before reading way too much, and what was the point of it?? doesnt help anybody

i choose keeping my browser open instead....maybe when im done with the internetz

I remember getting one with sheep a few years ago it drove me bananas trying to get out of it back then, but I'm well prepared for it now lol,

Back
Top Bottom