Don't Buy Pepsi In The New Can

well, i just have to say im not offended, and i still think pepsi is the best soda.i am actually happy they took out "under god" because (in my opinion) people really need to get rid of the religion and stop trying to force it on everyone else.

there was a book once written (forgot the name, gotta talk to my dad) that pretty much proved that all wars were somehow tied to religion. religion has seriously caused more trouble than its worth. it has saved like 10 people, but at the same time killing billions. if you really believe that by believing in "god" your troubles will be fixed, you are seriously mistaken. if you need to believe in something believe in your self.

and now to wait for the flaming///

Seriously...if you want God that desperately, go to church or read the bible. Christianity should stay in the chruch and not the state.

Heck, Pepsi would still be in trouble even if "Under God" was added in. It's a pretty big debate because some think those words should be taken out of the pledge because we're not in that time period anymore. Yet some want it because they think it was there originally and want it there because the world will end if it isn't. (Some fundamentalists are insane...)

alvino said:
Heck, Pepsi would still be in trouble even if "Under God" was added in. It's a pretty big debate because some think those words should be taken out of the pledge because we're not in that time period anymore. Yet some want it because they think it was there originally and want it there because the world will end if it isn't. (Some fundamentalists are insane...)

well b/c they didnt add the words "Under God" they are "in trouble" with christians. if they did put in the words under god and some athiest or sumthing was complaining about it would you tell then they are pointless in their complaining? or would you take there side b/c you yourself are an athiest (as u have stated earlier)? and let me clear up the world ending statment, i don't believe the world will end b/c pepsi took out those words. i just believe that it is PART of a chain of events that will lead to our nations destrucion. b/c when God is taken out of everything...it will happen. laugh if you want, you seem to be doin that anyway, but thats your problem and i will comment no further on that subject.

1337DuD3 said:
I thought this thread was dead? Apparently not...Mods, lock it, it's just a flame war...:rolleyes:

Roger that!!! :p

Here's my 2 cents.

I think we should put god all over everything and make a aminal named god and then worship him for all eternity.

Actually, I could care less if "Under God" was on there, because I KNOW what I believe in and to me, it's only a soda. The only thing that's got me ticked is how people can't even handle two words about God taken out. I don't have a problem with it in. Like I said, I know what I believe in, and that's all that matters to me. Christians make it a big deal with this and that and dumb lawsuits because words were taken out etc etc. Heck, it's not even a religion where people find themselves and something to believe in anymore. Again, the chruch should stay the heck out of the state. It doesn't belong there.

How will that lead to our nation's destruction? Holy destruction? No. Holy diseases? No. "Godless" people going crazy? Yes.

Back
Top Bottom