Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 02-08-2006, 01:45 AM   #51
Daemon Poster

Default Re: Don't Buy Pepsi In The New Can

Do you all think we should do away with christmass as well then?
only im sure that it is not a part of most religions.
P.C campaigners in Britain want to rename it! WINTERFEST!!!!
ITS BULL S**T, P.C sucks and so do those who preach it.
woz

Old 02-08-2006, 03:10 AM   #52
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to alvino

I don't preach Pepsi. I'm just saying that it's ridiculous that people are bitching over two words. Christmas I could care less about, even if it originated from Christianity. Pepsi isn't trying to do anything with Christmas, so I'm not really getting your connection there...

If you don't like Pepsi simply because you drink something else, or you just hate them (like how I despise Coca-Cola), then good for you.

alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 11:18 AM   #53
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Paradox Send a message via MSN to Paradox Send a message via Yahoo to Paradox

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvino
Mountain Dew has A LOT of Yellow 5. Careful, that stuff supposedly stunts your genitalia's growth.
Nope, That was a rumor with no backing and has been proven false by multiple organizations =P

Xbox Live: Error Lord
Personal Email: HunterMRose[at]gmail.com
Aim: Error Lord
Paradox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 12:25 AM   #54
Golden Master

Haha, but still...it never hurts to be careful. Becides, Mountain Dew doesn't taste that great anyways.
Old 02-09-2006, 02:17 AM   #55
BSOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by recon 16
ah another fine god-loving american citizen. thanks for loving god.

lol! You're being sarcastic right??
HRHunteRHR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 09:53 AM   #56
Baseband Member

it just seems totaly irrational to not drink some thing because the original verse of a pledge to the us is on it. im starting to think that the guy who started this thread has coca cola stcoks and is trying to get us to buy so he can make some mone if that is the case jsut come out and say it ill buy coca cola for ya.

i know saying this is riskey but damn every time religion gets involved in anyhting it always manages to cause a problem.

and jsut curious if i was totaly offended by in god we trust on ouor dollar dill waht would i use? toe nail clippings?
C.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 09:58 AM   #57
In Runtime

There is no way i would ever stop drinking Pepsi just because they took out "Under God", Pepsi is just too good. If you ask me i have to say that its an excellent idea, ture i am an Humanist Agnostic, but i cant see how people could be freaking out because they took the word god out of the pledge.
Infin1ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 10:03 AM   #58
Baseband Member

i like how i can say all of that and sit here and drink a coke... with 3 empty coke cans next to me...
C.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 10:24 PM   #59
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infin1ty
There is no way i would ever stop drinking Pepsi just because they took out "Under God", Pepsi is just too good. If you ask me i have to say that its an excellent idea, ture i am an Humanist Agnostic, but i cant see how people could be freaking out because they took the word god out of the pledge.
Not like "Under God" was originally there anyways...
Old 02-10-2006, 01:22 AM   #60
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Kalgatha Send a message via Yahoo to Kalgatha

i haven't been on the forums in awhile and decided to check up and MAN have i messed out! Ok first 2 u alvion...u've said that 5+ times allready we understand that the words "under god" were not in the pledge to begin with. i am a devout christian and will also stop buying pepsi products because of this action. you have to look at it from our view point, we KNOW that our religion is the one and only true religion. and in the bible when the isralites (i don't spell well =/ ) quit worshipping god, ther nation fell. and when even the smallest thing that refers to god ("under God" being one of the few) is taken, it is devestating to our religion. its like a slap in the face! its like when u are very poor and only have like a few toys, you cling to those toys and they mean a world to you and every little one counts. thats what its like for christians and the simple 2 words "under god" in the pledge. it doesn't matter that "its a soda" to us, its the fact that they deemed either A) "politically correctness" and B)money was worth more than God i honestly believe that if the united states continues on its course and takes God out of everything in the nation it will fall. mebbie not immediatly, but within a relativly short period of time, it will fall.

Kalgatha is offline   Reply With Quote