Doing HW

Studying, doing a bit about active directory, im bored out my mind :)
if only revision was fun ... which its not. ive probs learnt more on cf today than i have reading my book. ive learnt that violence is not the answer unless furby is concerned :D

at work...

which means I'll be about these parts all night as the evening shift tends to be quiet...

(funny how out of office hours IT support is quiet after all the users have gone home!)

hmm i am at home , damm stupid headteacher of ours is giving us NO study leave at all , our exams start nxt Tuesday with an english lit exam yet we dont go on what he calls study leave until next friday Friday which is my design products exam and the start of half term , now anyone else who is at school/college care to explain when they started there study leave and why my headtecher has renamed half term to study leave
oh and guess what he is calling the damm half term a study leave what a total retard , i was planing on mostly relaxing during half term before a big set of exams but instead he decides oh no i am a noob thets give the kids no study leave at all but still he thinks our exam results are going to be higher than 2 years ago when we had a different headteacher who was at the school for 21 years

oh and i had an exam today , gcse science modular exams , module 10 and 12 the hardest two modules in my opinion , luckily they are only 24 multiple choice questions and each counts about 2.5% towards my final grade and these are the ;last two , funnily enough i got A's and A*'s on all except one

anyway end rant about crappy school; and headteacher

other than that rant i am just about to take my dog for walkies which is quite a relaxing time of the day for me and i get some fresh air

my study leave started on the day of my prom, 19th may (that was last year for gcses, i also had an exam on that day). my last exam was june 16th i think then i had the rest of that time off.

now my study leave started this monday and will finish on the 18th june. my first exam is next tuesday but revisings just not fun :(

I'm sad because I got invited to the Halo 3 Friends and Family Multiplayer Beta...

...and I have no goddamn Xbox 360. :(

The friggin' Halo 3 beta isn't working for me. I go into Crackdown, and it says "Check back here at a later date to download the Halo 3 beta"

Arghhhh

The friggin' Halo 3 beta isn't working for me. I go into Crackdown, and it says "Check back here at a later date to download the Halo 3 beta"

Arghhhh

Yeah, Bungie acknowledged that there was a problem with the Halo 3 Beta. Now it's working, and as compensation, they've pushed the end of the Beta to June 10th.

But without a 360, you can't play :p

Oh well, I'm rather wondering why images doesn't load here. Besides, I'm just taking my morning cruise.

Back
Top Bottom