Doesnt american new's piss you off?

I just couldn't believe what they did. They have enough bureaus and reporters (not to mention the history) to be a great and respected news gathering organization. CNN has so much potential to be an excellent competitor to the BBC.

Now we know why they aren't. Limit what the US audience can see and Americanize your international network. Now I know why you're second to the BBC and Fox News.

The American media irks me as well. All they can seem do now is show their love for Barack Obama, they must use the phrase "president-elect Barrack Obama" 1000 times a day and talk about him as if he's in office and can wave his magic wand and fix the world. Guess what, he's not and I really don't care to hear BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS ZOMFG CNN NEWS ALERT OBAMA JUST SPOKE!!!!

I just couldn't believe what they did. They have enough bureaus and reporters (not to mention the history) to be a great and respected news gathering organization. CNN has so much potential to be an excellent competitor to the BBC.

Now we know why they aren't. Limit what the US audience can see and Americanize your international network. Now I know why you're second to the BBC and Fox News.

Agreed. I'd love to see CNN as a top network that could shut fox news down.

Back
Top Bottom