Doesnt american new's piss you off?

Fanatic4Christ

Daemon Poster
i mean like seriously, there was over 100 people killed in this damn thing and there's news everywhere about o how sad there was 2 Americans dead but f**k the rest of the people they were nobody's.... i really don't give a rats a*$ if it was 2 Americans that died when there was still over 100 that weren't Americans that aren't getting any grief from the new's company... so stupid...
http://www.nbc29.com/global/story.asp?s=9426012

CNN domestic had great coverage when they simulcasted CNN International.

Now they're reverting back to their own in-house anchors.

never actuallly managed to watch american news , if i do watch the news i usually watch BBC news 24 they are generally alright with their reporting

Yeah, I mean I just look at the T.V. and get so angry at it when I see MSNBC and CNN. ERRR
Then I throw shit at my walls because i'm just so pissed

I've seen plenty of news broadcasts about the terrorist attacks in Mumbai.

What's really sad is that you're pissed off over a report from a local newscast about the deaths of a couple of people form their area.

I thought you'd really be mad about them reporting about a house fire on Monticello Road. I mean really, who gives a crap about a house fire when there's more pressing issues to report about. :rolleyes:

If there are any Americans still awake at this hour, turn into CNN. They're currently simulcasting CNN International right now. Excellent coverage so far.

3067628682_ae4d599ffb.jpg

You have to be fucking kidding me. Just as I was praising CNN domestic, they switch over to a recorded version of Larry King Live.

I could just go over to Atlanta and smack at whoever is running CNN.

Back
Top Bottom