Does your computer colour match?

Yes. My case is a light grey color and my LCD flat panel monitor is also the same color. My case have blue neons on the front and on all the fans to create that "cool" look. My printer from HP also happen to be a grey color too. Three for three by coincidence. I wasn't really trying to match but they all end up the same color.

No, mine is a Blue Thermaltake Xaser Case, with a beige DVD-R and DVD-RW drive, i have a hulking great beige 19" CRT Monitor, and two crappy blue noname speakers

After looking at NOFX post, I forgot to mention my speakers are black so that breaks the color scheme. Still black and grey looks nice. My DVD burner is a much lighter color, more like a cream color (biege?) so that makes it even worse for the color scheme. Logitech makes mostly black speaker systems.

Everything is either black or silver on my computer. My case, drives, monitor, speakers, keyboard, mouse, and printer. It would bother me if i had a black case and beige DVD drive, i would probally go buy a black one to make it match lol.

Yeh i cant be bothered finding a blue monitor and dvd drives, also i have this beige Samsung keyboard, old and dirty, and a samsung mouse with this wierd green attachment doodad, on it.

That's the word I'm looking for. Silver. That's the color I have the most. I keep referring to the frey color when silver describe it best. My keyboard matches my DVD burner and so does the mouse. I don't care what color those are though. I like mainly the monitor and the case to match.

Word, i have a silver case & a silver monitor & the keyboard matches my external dvd burner...so yes i would say they match.

Yup, I dress to impress. I have a black case with black dvd burner and floppy. Black and navy mouse, black keyboard, black speakers, and black monitor. The case also has blue LED's from the PSU.

Word...i have an all black comp. too, and i have a black theme going on too...Black is beautiful !!

Back
Top Bottom