Does verizon lock bluetooth?

What?

If your phone supports Bluetooth, just sync it to the cell phone and use it. They can't block a Bluetooth signal because it's going to your phone then to the satellite.

no no no no. i think verizon blocks the usage of file transfer. is this true? today at lunch i was trying to get some music off my friends phone onto mine via bluetooth and he has t-mobile. on my phone it gives me an error but when he sent it to my other friend (also tmobile) it worked no problem

What?

If your phone supports Bluetooth, just sync it to the cell phone and use it. They can't block a Bluetooth signal because it's going to your phone then to the satellite.

bluetooth has NO connection to anything even remotely involving the word satellite. neither do cell phones.

But yea verizon blocks some bluetooth functionality in some phones.

is there anyway to unlock this? i was thinking unlock my phone as if i wanted to go to a different carrier but then stay with verizon thus giving me the bluetooth options? btw i have an LG Voyager

Yeah they blocked it in mine but it's an old samsung. Guess they want you to buy $20 data cables.

thats funny considering my phone came with a data cable, i just want the bluetooth capability for when im out and its phone to phone

Verizon Wireless is absolutely horrible with handsets. They love implementing a company wide user interference that locks down phone features.

Back
Top Bottom