Does this make me a loser?

also apple makes a lot of money off of itunes, people download millions of songs off of there.
they don't make money off itunes they make money off selling on music downloads. the software itself doesnt make them money the music does.
so do you hate your local record store?...do you hate newegg? same thing. Neweggs uses a website and shopping cart to sell stock. Apple use itunes.
the songs are overpriced, 1$ for a single song is too much, you should be able to get them for .50$. if the songs were cheaper i would be willing to actually buy songs, but 1$ for a song, screw that.
again that is controlled by the record company. The average price for a cd is 24 aus dollars. Say an album with 14 - 15 songs you are paying towards $1.50 per song.

im talking american dollars, here an average CD can be sold as low as 10$, even that is overpriced though. specially since half the songs on CD's arent that good.

I am talking new release cd. Generally the older the cd is the cheaper it will be. But you can't base cd prices on 'how good they are' seriously thats the silliest idea i have heard. A cd or song you think is rubbish could be someone elses favourite.

yes. You should get some symphony x and Sonata Arctica in there (and I'm not a metal head, but they rule)

Wow, thank you so much. Both of those bands happen to be some of the best, yet, unfortunately, unheard of metal ever. At least somebody has musical taste here.

Don't for get bac, or bach however its spelled

what else would you guys recommend besides itunes when listening to music, WMP is terrible, I've been using itunes for years. Suggestions? not win amp plz

1) its an apple product
2) it puts some weird protection on your music sometimes
3) it looks bad
4) apple makes money from it

whats wrong with apple?

they charge 200$ for a 2gb ipod and people buy them. i can get a 2GB mp3 player for 60$, who cares about all the bells and whistles, it plays music, thats all it needs to do really.

they charge 600$ for a crappy phone.

they think that that Mac OSX is better than vista :rolleyes:

----------------

1. its an apple product? thats why I love it!
2. dont even talk about protection, microsoft doesnt even allow songs outside of URGE to enter the Zune for 3 days! and legally they have to protect their music
3. mac looks 43943948 better then that ugly windows
4. well, how else will they make money? they need some profit

----------------

1. its an apple product? thats why I love it!
2. dont even talk about protection, microsoft doesnt even allow songs outside of URGE to enter the Zune for 3 days! and legally they have to protect their music
3. mac looks 43943948 better then that ugly windows
4. well, how else will they make money? they need some profit

1. Fanboy.
2. Thats why you use Creative Labs or something.
3. Thats just opinion.
4. Nobody works for free.

Apple products are nice in terms of ergonomics, but I prefer my winedoze.

Back
Top Bottom