Does Anyone Play Sports?

The Amish Kid said:
The_Necromancer whats your time on the 5K?

Well, My best time this year was 18:45, best on the team was 18:23 or something.

800 Meter 2:16
1600 Meter 4:59
3200 11:15
3000: 11:32

last year

Basketball
Snowboard
Wakeboard

and for me, sports comes first, computer is just for when i'm bored inside the house.

wiktorek01 said:
Basketball
Snowboard
Wakeboard

and for me, sports comes first, computer is just for when i'm bored inside the house.
what is wakeboard?!?!

oh and i play soccer!!

The Amish Kid said:
The_Necromancer whats your time on the 5K?

EDIT: I figured that playing on the two different teams would have been too much. I played varsity. Yeah it is really sad. My school is just a big fooball school. Like we dont even get funding from the school. The athletic director(which is the head varsity football coach, what a coincidence) says there is no money for us.

Gotchaa.. I don't know, with me saying soccer is my life I wouldn't ever be able to have "too much" of it going. I play on the rockford raptors, we're ranked 3rd in the nation, u-16

http://www.nationalsoccerranking.com/boys u-16.htm

First in our region (2)

Well for me, I hate Running but I dont want to fall into either one of the Computer geek clichees, skinny and weak, or fat an weak, well i only really hate X-country, 5k is just to long, why wont it end, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!?!??!?!?!??!

My brother ran cross country. He was pretty fast too his best time was like 16:35, I never really understood why people would just want to run that much for no reason.

"Gotchaa.. I don't know, with me saying soccer is my life I wouldn't ever be able to have "too much" of it going. I play on the rockford raptors, we're ranked 3rd in the nation, u-16"

Well what I mean is that I figured I would probably have gotten tired out from having high school practice from 3:30 till 6:00 then have club practice from 6:30 untill 8:00

Natalya said:
what is wakeboard?!?!

oh and i play soccer!!

Wakeboarding is a sport played on water, lol
ok ok, well it's basically like everyother boarding sport, u have ur feet tied in, and ur gettin pulled behind a boat, and you jump off the waves that r made by the boat and you fly :D
There's even boats made specifically for the sport. They make bigger waves, and have a wakeboard rack, which holds ur boards, has speakers, and ur rope is tied to it. The reason, it's really high, so when you go off a wave, it literally pulls you higher so you fly!

This is kind of like a sport.
M16.jpg

Back
Top Bottom