Does Anyone Play Sports?

I swim on Boys Varsity for high school and swim competitively on Santa Clara Swim Club, one of the best swim teams ever. One notable swimmer was Mark Spitz :D Most gold metals in one Olympics.

fish4.jpg

fish1.jpg

Fishing!! the best sport out there!

and, well its not really a sport, more of a hobby, but:

jk0ne001.jpg

(im in the middle btw)

yeah, that and looking after animals at the sanctuary is just about all i do...

MarxSoccer said:
Soccer is my life.

Same here... too bad Im like the only one at my school who actually likes soccer. We only have a varsity team and that varsity team only had like 14 people. We finished with an awesome record of 4-17

The Amish Kid said:
Same here... too bad Im like the only one at my school who actually likes soccer. We only have a varsity team and that varsity team only had like 14 people. We finished with an awesome record of 4-17

Lmao wow. We have freshman sophomore and varsity.. freshman sucked so bad, it's all of kids my age since I'm a freshman, but their record was like, I can't even remember, unGODLY bad. This year we we're the regional champs, (varsity( but didn't get any farther:( Last year we took 2nd at state, sooo wish I was born a year earlier:(

Edit: Do you play for any other teams?

Yeah I played for a select travel team but now they're premier. I should have just stayed on that team but I decided to play highschool instead. Did you get a lot of playing time on the varsity team? I'm a freshman too and I was our leading scorer which is kinda bad when you think about it.

Well, I run Track, and Cross-Country, I am actually pretty good in both...

Specifically I run the;
800 Meter Run (.5 Miles) > Track
1600 Meter Run (1 Mile) > Track
3200 Meter Run (2 Miles) > Track
3000 Meter Steeplechase > Track

5000 Meter Run > X-Country

I've only sat out maybe like, 30 minutes total? That was when we're winning 7-1 and 9-2 and I just, didn't feel like playing..

Why didn't you stay on the team? I play club and highschool.. Why did you have to choose between one? And wait, did you play on varsity or sophomore, freshmen?

Nevermind you already told me about the 14 total kids in your ENTIRE school. That's sad

The_Necromancer whats your time on the 5K?

EDIT: I figured that playing on the two different teams would have been too much. I played varsity. Yeah it is really sad. My school is just a big fooball school. Like we dont even get funding from the school. The athletic director(which is the head varsity football coach, what a coincidence) says there is no money for us.

Back
Top Bottom