Does anybody know of any stores in the denver metro area that sell dells?

Yeah, it would be nice to see Dell open up some stores. Apple did that and look how fun it is to go and play around with their stuff. :p

it's cheaper to sell straight from the web, than it is to lease a lot and staff it with personell, but i guess they should have at least one Dell Center for local business.

Ordering a Dell - $500-$1,000

Driving to the Dell store - $10 in gas money

Sitting at home ordering a Dell in your underwear - PRICELESS

Tommy Boy said:

Complete pile of $()%*$ constantly crashing on you and them installing keyloggers before you buy it - OWNED

that was good...lol.....but oh so true. have you ever noticed that every hospital & alot of business's use Dell computers ?

With the hype around Apple's new Fifth Avenue store, Dell has decided to jump into the retail scene again. They had some stores using Sears as a front back in 2003 but that didn't last long, and they currently have 161 mall kiosks across the country. This time Dell is doing it Apple style and opening two 3000 square foot stores. The stores are showing up in the NorthPark Center in Dallas and the Palisades Center in West Nyack, NY -- both Apple locations -- but they won't have inventory. Looks like Denver won't be getting one anytime soon. Dell is going to stick with their direct model by offering online orders from their store, and will just use the retail store to showcase their products in action. They're still working out the details such as a Genius Bar equivalent.

People might as well order online. The whole point of at Dell store is so you can directly buy products from them straight from the store to you, not have them arrange a order and have it shipped to your house.

Whenever I go to the mall, I might as well visit the little Dell kiosk and play around with the stuff there, go home and order whatever.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Complete pile of $()%*$ constantly crashing on you and them installing keyloggers before you buy it - OWNED
ha ha true! funny how when I had the original factory hard drive installed in my PC, it crashed almost every month. Now since I put my own in there it hasn't crashed yet. I think dell's putting more than keyloggers in there :mad:

Crap happens. Manufacturing defects are common in the computer industry. Just because Dell installed it in the system doesn't mean it's their fault.

Back
Top Bottom