Does anybody know of any stores in the denver metro area that sell dells?

wannabebig

Beta member
I am in the market for a new pc but none of the usual places like circuit city, compusa, etc sell dells. I just checked their website and it says they don't have any to ship until 10/16. :(

I don't think you can buy a Dell anywhere except straight from Dell. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I have never seen a Dell in any store anywhere.

Yeah, you usually need to order from Dell.com. I've heard rumors that they've opened Dell Stores like Apple, but supposedly the way you buy things is pretty stupid. Instead of picking something, paying for it and walking out with your new product, you're supposed to go in, choose the product, pay for it and wait for Dell to ship it to your house. Why Dell chose to do that is way beyond me...you might as well just order from the comfort of your house. :p

Samsclub has a few dells but they're the ones that come with everything like a monitor, printer, bloatware, you name it.... There are dell stores, but not all states have them. The only way I know of to get a dell is online unfortunately :(

Participating university campuses have Dell computers for sale, but you usually have to be a student there to get one :p. I know this because I worked for Dell as a marketing rep. and we got Cal Poly involved with setting up Dell stores on campus.

But yeah, www.dell.com is probably the only other place to get one or call them up to order one over the phone with the accompanying Dell catalogs.

Most malls just have a small Dell kiosk in the middle of the halls where you can talk to salesmen/women and they'll just arrange a order for you etc. Might as well order online and save the hassle. :p

god why dont they just sell them in stores? wouldnt you think they would only get more money and business? they just have to be difficult, dont they?

I agree with clieskot. They should just sell them in stores, that way people could play around on them in the store and see if they like them rather than order one and if they don't like it they have to go through a bunch of idiots and run arounds to get it sent back. I'd rather buy a PC from a store, or just go the best way and build my own :)

Back
Top Bottom