Dodged a hugee bullet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He never told us what the girls looked like...or were they girls at all?!?

i was one year away from 14, and no not 13. fun times, her dad came home the second time and well lets just say he thinks his little princess is a vigin :p well i hopped the backyard fence and ran home (my bike had a flat) haha and behind her house is a church how ironic

Are you kidding me? Put yourself in my shoes. I could have gotten her pregnant. Life as I know it would pretty much be over one way or another.

I hope you got the point I didn't actually say that...that's what I was thinking though...honestly who wouldn't be thinking that?

I've been there.

Trust me bro.

But I sure as shit was thinking it. I made my self stay calm for my girlfriends sake. Its no good when they freak out and feel like shit with you.

Shit honestly what I did tonight with my girlfriend wasn't smart.

But i'm not freaking out about it.. just going about it logically.

Just to jump into all the fun.

When I did it I used lifestyle! They were flavored, I dont get th point of it??

That's so when you are out of chewing gum and your mommy won't give you a dollar to buy some more, you have something to tide you over.

So when she sucks your **** it taste good.

Yeah, cause the taste is really going to help the feeling of latex inside of her mouth...

Yea but it was for 10 minutes. The other girls parents came home.

Who the hell has sex when the girl lives with her parents, and the parents are in town?

No I jumped out the window with my friend.

The way you post... You must've hit your head or something

theres something smelly in the air.. and it isnt the dog farting.. must be bull sh!t. ;)

Well done good sir! You have found... a liar.

QFT.

No the girls house was the one my friend was getting head from. I was on the top bunk with the other girl. You dont have to believe me I dont care.

Yo bro, that is mad fly... having sex with a chick while right below you a friend is getting head. I wish I was that cool, but I have to settle for 1-2 girls and no guys :( :rolleyes:

Haha, thats pretty funny still. No different bedrooms you could have used? lol.

Nah man, it's obviously a cottage in the middle of the north pole... god how can you not realize.

ok I will take your advice

QFT^2

well ok you know the drill. Pics or didn't happen.

No pics. I can point you to some nice websites man.

dayum dude. 14? .....i wish i got that when i was 14! im 15 now and nothing that sweet has happened :( lol.

Trust me, it is better to not have sex than to be stopped mid-act by the parents of the person you are doing...

He never told us what the girls looked like...or were they girls at all?!?

They were manbearpigs.

Let em live it up. There was a time when we came up with some pretty convincing Fictional stories of our own.;)

Yeah but at least our fictional stories were, as you said, convincing.

Just to jump into all the fun.

That's so when you are out of chewing gum and your mommy won't give you a dollar to buy some more, you have something to tide you over.

Yeah, cause the taste is really going to help the feeling of latex inside of her mouth...

Who the hell has sex when the girl lives with her parents, and the parents are in town?

The way you post... You must've hit your head or something

Well done good sir! You have found... a liar.

QFT.

Yo bro, that is mad fly... having sex with a chick while right below you a friend is getting head. I wish I was that cool, but I have to settle for 1-2 girls and no guys :( :rolleyes:

Nah man, it's obviously a cottage in the middle of the north pole... god how can you not realize.

QFT^2

No pics. I can point you to some nice websites man.

Trust me, it is better to not have sex than to be stopped mid-act by the parents of the person you are doing...

They were manbearpigs.

Yeah but at least our fictional stories were, as you said, convincing.

Hahahaha, thats some funny stuff right there man.

wow. thats like the most quotes ive ever seen.
damn this thread is turning into sex stories/advice :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom