Doctor Who...

xx cobra xx said:
nope, seen it advertised, may I ask is that Billie the old singer that stars in it.
No, it's a young blonde cockney [genuine] girl, real name, Billie Piper, English people recognise her in the streets of London, Dr Who is a British production, the present docyor is Scottish. the series started in the fifties here, it can only be seen on the BBC [British Broadcasting Corporation], which started in the early thirties.

The Sci-Fi channel has Dr. Who on it now. First time in the US. I watched like 5 minutes of the very first episode. Reminds me of Sliders. It's all right if you are bored out of your mind and have absolutey nothing to do and no committement at all.

joxley1990 said:
Someone is getting excited about it lol..(so am I)
I got the times, dont worry, I buy the secrets magazines sometimes, just to get rid of the strapnol in my back pocket.

The future episodes should be good, cant wait to see the new daleks, I really like the daleks, look at all the different ones.

The Daleks, controlled from a human brain, which is mutated. All of the emotions, feelings etc are removed, so the body only relies on the brain for movement.. they come in all different colours, some have different weapons from others..etc
Emperor daleks - these are in charge of certain groups of daleks. Some would be in charge of them all, along side davros, some will be in charge of different coloured daleks etc..
(There was actually a rumour that one turns out to be davros, just in a different body)
The emperor Dalek, was destroyed in the last series, that ended last Autumn, you missed him, but more may be in this new series, it opened up, & the creature inside was repulsive, a little like a grey octopus, worse than Davros, the daleks in the old series had dwarf actors inside, others were pulled along by a thin cord, & that weapon really was a sink plunger! :D

I just finished watching last night's show (I had it taped).

Hmm... I preferred Christopher Eccleston. It's just getting so cheesy, clichéd (what was the need for all that stuff about chavs?) and predictable, I think. I'll give it a chance, but I still think Jon Pertwee and Tom Baker were the best Doctors.

The older series were just raw science fiction, none of dressing it up with big name stars and expensive special effects, it just doesn't feel like Doctor Who anymore.

The mutations inside the daleks are gross.

Chris Eccelston was very good, but I only think this because he was the first doctor, I wonder who is next...

Back
Top Bottom