do you watch anime?

DBZ when I was younger, when I actually had T.V :)

Well, and Yugioh, and Pokemon, Digimon, and some others like Inuyasha. I was pretty much an anime freak, but the outside world didn't know it. I wasn't really into the underground stuff because it was all the same, and I didn't have 8.00 for Shonen Jump mag or any of the books. I was into it for a while, until I was around 13. You wouldn't have guessed it because I usually never watched it, but one day I just stopped watching DBZ. I will still watch it but it gets too old since they stopped making it and I watched almost every episode. I never got into Dragon Ball, or DBGT. Well, that's my 2 cents for this thread. :)

Oh yea, I stopped watching Digimon when I was 10, Pokemon when I was 11, and Yugioh when I was 12, since I only watched it for a year. Digimon turned into SHIT. The origionals were pretty coolio, but all the rest were gay. Pokemon got WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to repeptitive. And after the Orange Island series, I gave up on it. I watched Inuyasha for a while, until I was aroujnd 12.

I don't whatch anime. I triedto watch DBZ and I falled asleep 5 minutes watching it...

Lets see samuri champloo ROOOOOOOOOOCCCCCKKKKS, fullmetal is alright, and there used to be a show called roroni kenshin or something like that.

Anime: Yugioh, Full Metal, Inuyasha, Yu Yu Hakusho.
Manga: One Piece, Yugioh, Full Metal, Inuyasha, Hikaru No Go, DBZ, Shaman King, and many more for both I can't think of.

Yugioh and Inuyasha? Please...haha. If I wasn't on linux I would show you my other hard drives 65 gb or so of anime collection.

Uhhh I watch...Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Champloo...not on TV, Onegai Teacher, etc....

I have on my hd...

marmalade boy, kimagure orange road, fma, please twins, and a bunch more stuff...

First off, I hate anime. BUt you guys have it completely off...

Anythign on Cartoon Network IS NOT anime. The only true, and really sweet anime that I ever watched, was Hellsing. It was cool, and for the most part, seemed to be a true anime. But yes, my friend showed me some true uncut anime one time, brutal stuff man...just brutal...

Back
Top Bottom