Do you think the world will end in 2012?

Do You Think The World Will End in 2012?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • Unsure

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

BK_123

Golden Master
Hi all, I just want to ask and get your opions, Do you think the world will end next month before christmas?

Is this a serious question?

Even the mayans disnt believe the world was going to end in 2012. That's simply when the calendar rolls over, which is supposedly followed by five years (iirc) of cleansing, then another age. They believed this has already happened four times, none of which ended the world (obviously). From what I've seen, it's only a very few people that actually believe the "prophecy," but the media decided to make a huge deal out of it anyway which is why everyone keeps talking about it.

They said it was suppose to end last year in May and it didn't and then they say in December 2012, I bet its hoax trying to trick people into believing that it will and the person who says this stuff is psychotic and should be locked up in a mental asylum!!

They said it was suppose to end last year in May and it didn't and then they say in December 2012,

Uh, last May was a preacher who claimed he "calculated" the rapture from the bible somehow. It has nothing to do with this at all. People make predictions about the end of the world all the time. It's just recently that they've become so widespread because of TV and the internet.

I bet its hoax trying to trick people into believing that it will and the person who says this stuff is psychotic and should be locked up in a mental asylum!!

From what I've seen, the vast majority of the people "predicting" the end of the world here don't truly believe it, they just think it's fun to act like they do. There are very few actual believers. As far as putting them in an asylum, that's way overkill. People can have whatever delusions they want. Unless it makes them a danger to themselves or other people, the state has no right to interfere. Heck, if believing in the end of the world was enough to deem someone psychotic, you'd have to lock up the majority of the population. Most major religions have a doomsday prophecy of some sort. The only real difference with the mayan calendar people or the person you just mentioned from last may is that they set a date to when it will happen, thus making it verifiable.

I think its just crazy, I believe that you cannot predict when the world will end, It will end when it comes time..

It's crazy to think that people will believe that the world are gonna end just because an old calender is ending. The Mayens had to stop somewhere. also the world should have ended many times by now according to religion.

Yes exactly just because a stupid old calender that we don't even take any notice of, I will have to agree there with you EchoNatek it should have according to religions, They that a natural disaster will happen which they have around the world..

someone has actually voted "unsure".
good luck getting through christmas while being unsure if you are gonna die or not soon.

Back
Top Bottom