Do you take vitamins daily?

I drink Ensure it has all the vitamins in a shake and Homemade Vainilla Shake flavour is so yummy i dont even treat them as for vitamins cause i have no problem drinking them :D

DJ-CHRIS said:
I should, as I want to be young and healthy for as long as possible. I love my body that looks 15 or 16 years old :)
Hahah join the club dude me to i look like 15 and im 18 :D

NeXuS said:
ha ha that's funny because i'm 15 and look 18 when I don't shave! I look like i'm 18 now but that's because i'm going for the "hasn't shaved in 3 days" look with messy hair. :)

NeXuS said:

Cept for the whole making it hard to get into bars (Which i've managed to do anyways), i love it :D

Supps are meant to be tooken on top of a proper diet if you are into exterme or high demanding sports. Don't waste your money on them, eat right and it'll do you a lot more good.

How about actually eating healthily, and stop eating all the processed junk which is eaten in today's society.

I see the crap which I used to put into my body, and since I have started eating healthily, have never felt better, no supplements, plenty of vegetables and fruit to provide my vitamins, all fresh and plenty of exercise, you can't beat that, no one really knows the long term effects of taking all these supplements.

troy272 said:
I don't but ajust recently started about two weeks ago... I take like 3 flintstones ones because I'm allergic to centrum and the GNC ones, if I take them I get really sick and my skin gets a funny pale color. The doctor says I'm allergic to them because they're too strong. I am going to try other ones though but I'm stuck too.... I don't know what other ones to take.

P.S. those flintstones ones taste really good... especially the purple ones! :)
i love the purple ones!

GlasseyeUK said:
How about actually eating healthily, and stop eating all the processed junk which is eaten in today's society.

I see the crap which I used to put into my body, and since I have started eating healthily, have never felt better, no supplements, plenty of vegetables and fruit to provide my vitamins, all fresh and plenty of exercise, you can't beat that, no one really knows the long term effects of taking all these supplements.

I agree with u. I've never taken any vitamin pills, I'm doing just fine without them, and if u really need more vitamins it's going to be cheaper to just buy a few fruits. And fruits are definitely better for ur health than vitamin pills.

well i don't take vitamins right now but i used 2 take the flinstones ones! :D

i eat pretty good. i will usually have turkey sandwhiches with cheese and onion, green peper, and mayo. alot of times i eat healthy bars and stuff. i've cut back on frozen dinners and soda alot because i know that it's horrible for you...but it's so yummy...when i do eat frozen stuff it's usually the lean stuff like "lean pockets" instead of hot pockets and lean quizine. limonade has been my friend latly ^_^

I don't take any vitamin tablets...

But I do eat/drink stuff with vitamins in them, like bananas and orange juice, vegimite, etc.

I probably should take some vitamin tablets and some protein suppliments though.

Back
Top Bottom