Do You Support The Death Penalty?

Seriously though, I think oxygen deprivation is the way to go, from what I gather it's pain free, you feel a little euphoric, then you pass away peacefully!

Wow, you should be deported. That's free you @$$--l3~~!!!!!!

You think our government will stand for something happening... that's free?!?!?! The lobbyists certainly won't. Man, how dare you say such things. Freedom hater!!!!!

MURICA!!11!11!!

/kidding

EDIT: I meant to say stay in england and eat your crumpets!!! freakin redcoats!

/still kidding

As to pedophilia, it's a defect just like homosexuality, Only way to control it is to neuter them, take away the sexual drive.

:lol: Right. If someone is charged for rape. Don't kill him, snip everything hes got down there off, just shove a tube in for when hes gotta pee. There are actually countries that punish like that. if a woman steals, her left hand is cut off and then sown back on. Rapists, well you know. The crime rate is VERY low.

I am in favor of the death penalty but think it should be a much more immediate sentence instead of the decades of hearings and the taxpayers having to keep said condemned alive in prison. If there has to be a waiting period make it a year at most.

I also agree that executions should not be behind closed doors. I don't think public hangings should be reinstated but it should be shown to the public. Drop the lethal injections, though; the whole "painless" thing is way better than they deserve.

Aha, certainly not a bad way to go...

Seriously though, I think oxygen deprivation is the way to go, from what I gather it's pain free, you feel a little euphoric, then you pass away peacefully!

No it hurts like a son of a bitch. Look it up.

What about sword or guillotine beheading? It looks barbaric, but doesn't it cut all senses from the brain in a fracture of a moment rendering pain supposedly non existent?

Of course I mean with extremely sharpened tools in a fast strike.

No it hurts like a son of a bitch. Look it up.

Hypoxia is not painful at all, that's why it's dangerous. I'm a pilot so it's particularly relevant to me, I fly in an unpressurised cockpit so when I fly above 12,000 feet I need to use oxygen. The symptoms of hypoxia tend to manifest themselves as an inability to perform basic tasks, impaired cognitive ability etc. You can read about it here:
Hypoxia - SKYbrary Aviation Safety

I am definetly for the death penalty. I believe if a person kills like 15 people in cold blood, then yes that person deserves to die...just my opinion.

For sure. For cases that has no reasonable doubt whatsoever then put 'em down. Save our tax money.

Some views also say that it is more merciful than imprisonment for life.

Anyways, death penalty is not there to demonize people. It is there in the first place to warn murderers, rapists, etc. from committing the crime.

Back
Top Bottom