do you smoke and get chest pains/

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
i was just wondering, does anyone smoke weed or cigs and get lung pains, heart pains chest pains? i have all 3 and it is really messing me up, i just want know who is the same? have or was you the same and quit and your better now? and how long does it take to revive if you quit smoking?

i

well smoking cigs a lot can do that to you
cigs are a very bad habbit and really are worthless in life

I don't smoke but my wife used to but quit when she fell pregnant with our daughter, she has never felt better since, as your showing all these symptoms I would go have a check up immediately, and stop smoking prompt, I have no idea
what the nicotine craving is like but if it came down to my health then im sure I would find away, My father smoked like a trooper and had the horrible cough for years, then he developed chest pains and he had got Angina but he was a large bloke aswell so his weight will have contributed to it some what.
He had a heart attack and died and looking back afterwords there where signs that I failed to recognise, these where he started smoking menthol cigarettes and he kept stopping for rests as he was short of breath, I don't want to panic you im just stating facts in my fathers case but in reality you should deffinatley go have a check up or chest xray .

Get a checkup with a physician. It's always better to be safe than sorry.

Get a checkup with a physician. It's always better to be safe than sorry.

What he said. (S)He'll probably want you to undergo some tests and (s)he will probably lecture you about smoking, especially weed.

Don't hold anything back from the doctor, tell them absolutely everything. It's confidential so they're not going to stick handcuffs on you there and then if you admit to smoking weed as well as cigs; they'll likely ask you how many you do a day etc.

i was just wondering, does anyone smoke weed or cigs and get lung pains, heart pains chest pains? i have all 3 and it is really messing me up, i just want know who is the same? have or was you the same and quit and your better now? and how long does it take to revive if you quit smoking?

i

did you start developing a little tickly cough before that?

Back
Top Bottom