Do you smoke

pff, might as well say that i do smoke because i breathe in other people's all the time, whats the diff? Also i do smoke the occasional Colt or Captain Black as well as the odd cigar which i hear is just as bad if not worse that regular smoking....not proud of that..

I've never tried smoking, and I never will. As a competitive athlete, I cannot afford to fill my body with such garbage and crap just to make myself look "cool."

Blah i smoked diffrent stuff before, but that was once. Most of you know anyway I made a thread about it :D really in the end it wasnt fun, I hurt my back becuase I was high and I had to live with it for days!

hahaha, well, i dont smoke cigarettes, but ive tried cigars before, ther pretty good, i dont inhale tho
my dad smokes alot, so i get his smoke a lot though

alvino said:
I've never tried smoking, and I never will. As a competitive athlete, I cannot afford to fill my body with such garbage and crap just to make myself look "cool."

It doesn't make you look cool. I have a "cool" party group with alot of older people, and i'd easily be bitchslapped many times if i smoked.

I know. I never said it did, but there's always that dumb generalization that smoking makes you look cool, when in fact, it's erroneous.

Back
Top Bottom