Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 08-28-2006, 04:09 PM   #21
Golden Master

Default Re: Do you smoke

I think everyone has one point in there life, especially if you go to the mall a lot (around here people smoke outside the malls)

LA061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 04:20 PM   #22
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mammikoura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Google Guru
I never have smoked and never will.
same with me. I occasionally have to breath some smoke since some of my friends smoke, and in bars there is usually quite much smoke.

mammikoura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 04:23 PM   #23
Fully Optimized

I dont smoke and whats the point of it i guess i have breath from my buddys that smoke
//Antec 902 V3 Case, Intel i7-2600K (@4.5GHz 1.280V watercooled w/ Antec H2O Kuhler 920), 8GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz, ASUS P8P67 PRO B3, MSI 3GB N580 GTX Lightning Xtreme (@850MHz/2100MHz), 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3, Corsair HX850W Pro Series//
//XPS 410 C2D E6400 @ 2.13GHz, 2GB DDR2 667MHz, 250GB HD, eVGA 320mb 8800GTS(605/1900MHz)//
//AMD Athlon XP +2000, Socket A MSI-6390, 768 mb of PC 2100 RAM, AGP ATI RADEON 9600SE//

I <3 TrancE
NeXuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 04:57 PM   #24
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe

nope, i dont smoke.. and i dont plan on it, ive tried it a couple of times, and didnt like it.. other stuff, special occasions only..

Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965
mark thorpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 06:46 PM   #25
In Runtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Boy
Well good luck with your lung cancer later in life.

Thanks

Good Luck With Quiting!
Old 08-28-2006, 07:08 PM   #26
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammikoura
same with me. I occasionally have to breath some smoke since some of my friends smoke, and in bars there is usually quite much smoke.
Smoking is forbidded in every public place here, even bars.
LA061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 07:33 PM   #27
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Google Guru
Smoking is forbidded in every public place here, even bars.
Same in Scotland (though not in the rest of the UK). Smoking is banned in all enclosed and partly-enclosed public places, including stadia and outdoor theatres.

If you English folk haven't been to a Scottish pub, by God the difference is wonderful. You can actually drink without getting cancer. I'll give myself cirrhosis of the liver, but I don't want somebody else's cancer, thank you very much.

On top of that, you can actually see without having to fight through the smoke.

It's taken so seriously that an Edinburgh Festival venue was almost closed down, because a comedian planned to light a cigar on stage as part of his act. And Keith Richards is about to get busted after he lit up on stage during a Rolling Stones gig in Glasgow the other day.
UK31337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 07:39 PM   #28
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Slayer Send a message via MSN to Slayer Send a message via Yahoo to Slayer

I smoke, generally not alot except when I'm drinking (Mark can verify this). I enjoy it, I like it. I've heard so many bad things of what people go through when they smoke for the first time; sickness, spinning head, bad taste etc. I never got any of that, from day 1 all it did was just get me off the ceiling mentally, which was excellent for College after a 2 hour lesson with some snobby crab called a human being.

For other stuff, used to and do now occasionally if I can't get any sleep. Pretty much quit when I realised that all I was doing during my spare time was getting with a bunch of friends, getting sky high and giggling at anything we saw on TV. Very fun, yes. But not exactly productive as you can imagine.
Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 08:28 PM   #29
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to MikeReiner Send a message via MSN to MikeReiner Send a message via Yahoo to MikeReiner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Boy
I can't even stand being near someone who smokes anymore. I hate the smell since I've quit. I don't ever intend to do it again.
I hate the smell as well... I feel like throwing up just smelling it... I have a few friends that smoke, but they atleast have the decentcy to leave and smoke, not smoke around me and other non-smokers - I respect people who put fourth effort to keep their poisen to themselves.
MikeReiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 10:56 PM   #30
In Runtime

<----Not a smoker

The night I laid my eyes on you, Felt everything around me move, Got nervous when you looked my way, But you knew all the words to say, And your love slowly moved right in, All this time, oh my love, where you been, Mi, Amore Don't you know, My love I want you so,
Sugar, You make my soul complete, Rapture tastes so sweet.
Mercury&Solace is offline   Reply With Quote