Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-16-2008, 10:16 PM   #21
Golden Master
 
alvino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19,967
Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: Do you like space?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01001010 View Post
I'm not flaming anyone here. Offering a suggestion is not flaming a member. If anything, you should of read his post.
By the way Zero0Cool, he edited his post before you reached this thread.

Last edited by Antdemo : Today at 06:30 AM.
Owned.
__________________

alvino is offline  
Old 10-17-2008, 12:39 AM   #22
Wizard of Wires
 
setishock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Not sure
Posts: 10,030
Default Re: Do you like space?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antdemo View Post
Ok I only said stock market because this will raise Microsoft stock market

Just trying to help, yet again, I fail

O well
Remember the coyote from Road Runner fame? He keeps trying and failing but, he keeps trying. That's what counts. You just have to keep trying.
Beep beep...
__________________

setishock is offline  
Old 10-17-2008, 04:56 AM   #23
xxcobraxx
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: England
Posts: 6,224
Default Re: Do you like space?

actually that owned failed, notice i edited because i posted a link for a pic? auto merged ?

And all I edited was my thread taking the stock bit of, it aint much.

reowned?
__________________
Liveleaker
IAntDemo is offline  
Old 10-17-2008, 08:45 AM   #24
Golden Master
 
alvino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19,967
Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: Do you like space?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antdemo View Post
actually that owned failed, notice i edited because i posted a link for a pic? auto merged ?

And all I edited was my thread taking the stock bit of, it aint much.

reowned?
So? He captured that quote so then zerocool would know what you said before regarding that whole pointless argument. If you actually read it, it's about you flaming him.

You on the other hand didn't really do anything to own back, so no. You don't own.
alvino is offline  
Old 10-17-2008, 09:08 AM   #25
Fully Optimized
 
LukaszR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,833
Send a message via MSN to LukaszR
Default Re: Do you like space?

wow....i didn't expect a space post to create such a disturbance. well none the less...i just downloaded that space app...looks really cool
__________________
Desktop - DualBoot: Fedora 15/Windows 7 64bit
Netbook - Windows 7 Professional

www.Cyber-Talk.ca League of Legends and Gaming Community
LukaszR is offline  
Old 10-17-2008, 09:11 AM   #26
xxcobraxx
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: England
Posts: 6,224
Default Re: Do you like space?

I don't like owning, the term is kiddie online, I hate that word, really does do my head in, i mean, do you say it infront of your friends? family? girlfriend? It really is a boo

I read yes, I understood but no, not really , I didn't edited the thrread at 6:30am

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukaszr View Post
wow....i didn't expect a space post to create such a disturbance. well none the less...i just downloaded that space app...looks really cool
I'm in the topic, alot hate me, so decide to have some bitch at me.

I always say leave me be but ....

O and Alvino I said owned because I re translated it back to you. please don't say noob/owned around me, its disturbing
__________________
Liveleaker
IAntDemo is offline  
Old 10-17-2008, 09:35 AM   #27
Fully Optimized
 
LukaszR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,833
Send a message via MSN to LukaszR
Default Re: Do you like space?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antdemo View Post
I'm in the topic, alot hate me, so decide to have some bitch at me.

I always say leave me be but ....
well thats too bad...i don't see what theres to hate about you....none the less...nice share...its a great app...and i probably wouldn't have come across it if it wasn't for ur post
__________________
Desktop - DualBoot: Fedora 15/Windows 7 64bit
Netbook - Windows 7 Professional

www.Cyber-Talk.ca League of Legends and Gaming Community
LukaszR is offline  
Old 10-17-2008, 10:36 AM   #28
BSOD
 
Obla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 173
Default Re: Do you like space?

Random or no, but this is really great! Thanks for sharing. BTW, I could not found this in the RandomChitChat...
Obla is offline  
Old 10-17-2008, 11:09 AM   #29
Golden Master
 
mark thorpe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,366
Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe
Default Re: Do you like space?

this could have been a good interesting thread, which he posted to share something he found.. but a certain few people wouldnt let that be.

thread locked via request from OP.
__________________

__________________
'I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.'

Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965
mark thorpe is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0