Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 11-26-2006, 06:28 PM   #21
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to D-Lew
Default Re: Do you know what you're eating?

Yeah processed meat!
I prefer Hebrew National hot dogs, those are the best. Not full of crud like horse ears and junk like the others are. But they only come in packs of 7... that means I have to buy 8 packs of dogs and 7 packs of buns since those have 8 per pack.

D-Lew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 02:29 AM   #22
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Lew
Yeah processed meat!
I prefer Hebrew National hot dogs, those are the best. Not full of crud like horse ears and junk like the others are. But they only come in packs of 7... that means I have to buy 8 packs of dogs and 7 packs of buns since those have 8 per pack.
Horses ears??, really??, that's mad I've heard of some weird things used as food, like frogs legs, but horses ear's!!!, you're kidding, right?

Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 02:49 AM   #23
Golden Master

Lol, I just had Spam for lunch today. Had it with french bread, and some pasta. I like to eat it cold, don't know why. But processed meat is most convienent for me since I'm always on the go. Don't have too much time to prepare real meat. I eat mainly turkey or chicken and it's rare that I eat ham or bologna. Maybe once in awhile. Just on the salty side which is bad.
Old 11-27-2006, 03:04 AM   #24
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDCorolla
Lol, I just had Spam for lunch today. Had it with french bread, and some pasta. I like to eat it cold, don't know why. But processed meat is most convienent for me since I'm always on the go. Don't have too much time to prepare real meat. I eat mainly turkey or chicken and it's rare that I eat ham or bologna. Maybe once in awhile. Just on the salty side which is bad.
I like spam cold too, some like spam fritters, ugh, why cook already cooked meat??, as for ham. I always get it from the cool cabinet, there's loads of varieties there, & I always take my time sorting out the very leanest, "honey roast is my all-time favourite,...anyway, how are you?, working as hard as ever I guess, & working out in the gym still?, by the way, do you like my new "mug-shot" avatar? it got a mixed reception, have a look at my latest pic in the members gallery, the one of me in shirt sleeves, the clearest one yet, the avatar is from my driving licence, as you probably guessed!!
Old 11-27-2006, 03:16 AM   #25
Golden Master

I always hated the smell and taste of spam. Horrible in my opinion.

Send comments, suggestions and criticisms.
↳ 01001010listens@gmail.com
01001010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 04:01 AM   #26
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon F
I always hated the smell and taste of spam. Horrible in my opinion.
Jon, I must insist, tell me, why are your details blocked out?, I have asked once before, I'm concerned you might be being "got at", thanks.
Old 11-27-2006, 04:33 AM   #27
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mammikoura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield
Jon, I must insist, tell me, why are your details blocked out?, I have asked once before, I'm concerned you might be being "got at", thanks.
I think a pm would be a good idea. You will probably get your answer faster that way.
Old 11-27-2006, 04:36 PM   #28
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammikoura
I think a pm would be a good idea. You will probably get your answer faster that way.
Done, thanks
Old 11-27-2006, 04:54 PM   #29
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Raffaz Send a message via MSN to Raffaz Send a message via Yahoo to Raffaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield
Horses ears??, really??, that's mad I've heard of some weird things used as food, like frogs legs, but horses ear's!!!, you're kidding, right?
Most processed meat is full of crap, basically anything thats waste that can be ground up. I know a butcher and ive ben there when he is scraping the inside of the skull etc for putting thru the grinder lol
Raffaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 05:28 PM   #30
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffaz
Most processed meat is full of crap, basically anything thats waste that can be ground up. I know a butcher and ive ben there when he is scraping the inside of the skull etc for putting thru the grinder lol
On an English TV programme, using secret cameras, they showed high power water jets stripping all the rubbish meat left on carcasses of pork & beef, the resulting sludge pouring down a concrete slope, together, to be sucked up into huge tanks then drained off, & used in pies for a well-known fast food chain