Do you know what you're eating?

Hotdogs with everything on it, mmmm. I'm going to fry some hot dogs right now and eat it with macaroni with cheese. OMG, that is sooo good.!!!!

Nah, I figure its the truth and some government dude is getting paid to sit about and make sure it is what it is.

meh, i just generally assume that im eating processed crap all the time, i prefer not to think of what i am eating..

TRDCorolla said:
Another mystery in regards to truly knowing what we're eating are those so called processed meats such as hot dogs, Spam, and bologna. I hear all kinds of stories about what they actually consist of. I still like it because they taste good :p
If you look on a tin of Spam, it tells you all the ingredients, but that's no good I know, when you're buying a sandwich!

Some interesting facts, SPAM stands for spiced ham, a registered trademark, & sandwiches were named after the fourth Earl of Sandwich, an 18th century nobleman, said to have eaten food in this form, source; The Concise Oxford Dictionary.

spam is quite nice..... and a VERY good fishing bait, it barley qualifies as food for humans, so i prefer to feed it to the fish instead...

lhuser said:
Usually, if I want a steak, I will let it unfreese a bit on the counter then, in the fridge. One raw, I usually cook it, if it's pepper steak or marinate it. I think it's what I shall do on Tuesday.

Those meals, when you microwave them...I dunno, but they just taste...rather boxy and watery...you know what I mean.

Oh and one more thing: Screw Mcdonalds and their microwaved Hamburgers!
I know what you mean, I never microwave them, I've heard they're no good for that, I re-heat them in the oven for ten minutes more than they say, to be sure, I don't rely on store meals, I really enjoy making casseroles, I cook them in the oven in a large casserole pot, with fresh lamb, chicken & braising steak, plus vegetables, what I don't eat that day, I put into foil dishes, date them, & freeze them, I have eight there now, yum yum!
hump.gif

Back
Top Bottom