Do you have a "things to do before you die" list?

BikerEcho

Fully Optimized
Properly an odd thread to start.
I am a little tipsy, so that might be the reason.

I have been creating a list of things i need to do before i die.
I have heard it's an healthy list to make. It gives you some goals to achieve.

What i have so far is the following:
  • Visit Aokigahara. (suicide forrest in japan). It's a good excuse to visit Japan. I have heard that despite of it's disturbing name, it's a very beautiful forest close to mount fuji. It's also considered to be a spiritual area. It's equal to "holy ground" for you Christians. It's a good place to taste some of the old Japanese culture.
  • Visit a ghost town. Who else haven't wanted to try that?
  • See the northern light. It is said to be an incredible sight unmatched by almost any other natural events. Not gonna take long to visit Greenland from where i live.
  • Being a spectator to the "tourist trophy isle of man". It's the most epic motorcycle race in the world. Being a biker, i have to see it for myself.
  • Visit NASA. Being interested in space, it's a thing you need to see. I know there are multiple NASA stations that are open to public (with an entry fee ofcause), but i want to visit the best of them. Don't know which of them that is, but I have time enough to figure that out.
  • Skydiving. I have tried it before. but only from 1km in height. I want to try the real deal. (4km+)
That's it so far. Short list, i know. But it's new.
What do you have on your list? Maybe i can add some of them to my own.

Last edited:
Here we call it a bucket list. :)

Mine? Nothing in particular but just staying alive.

My bucket list

Hit 10,000 subscribers on my graphics channel on youtube (never gonna happen)

Get a steam account, and all my old steam games. (yes im this lame)

And well, im 13 do I don't want to think about it atm :D

Well the only thing on my bucket list is to go to Hawaii, and see those volcano's up close.

I've always been fascinated with them, and i've always wanted to go to Hawaii.

I have never been out of the country before....I know that's sad.

Also Legacy, I never knew you were 13 dude.

Last edited:
things to do before I die:
1, clear browser history.

more honestly, I'd like to travel more. I've not been to most of the continents on this earth, never been to the southern hemisphere.

I'd have said that I wanted to get back into playing music more, but that happened last year.

I'd like to own my own house.

I'd like to attain professional registration in my job, (by which I mean either incorporated or chartered engineer status.

I'd quite like to take another degree at masters level, (and possibly a Phd) - I've started looking into that more recently I think it is doable...

And related to the two above, it's been an ambition of mine for quite a long time now (though finances have not allowed) to study more, and to get more letters after my name (post nominals) than there are in my name... I know it is completely frivolous!

the only rules of that game is that they cannot be the "easy to attain ones" e.g go read a book and sit an exam in the morning.
they must be from awards granted at degree level or higher, or letters attained by membership to professional institutions that are only possible with that level of degree etc... (e.g not MBCS as you can have membership to this group by just applying with a few years industry experience and paying the correct fee -there is no bar that assesses the level of that experience.)

(I'm halfway there on that goal!)

I've never written up a bucket list, but I guess there are a few things I would like to do.

* I want to visit all 50 states. I have half down already.

* I want to open up a BBQ restaurant. Not a chain/franchise kind of thing, but a true to life pit BBQ place that smokes its own meats and cooks everything up from scratch. I think this is my biggest dream.

* I want to visit and tour Israel.

* I want to tour all the major sites of the Roman empire, from Hadrian's Wall and eastward.

Things I want to do before I kick the bucket list... see what I did there? :p

I never really thought about it, but since we are here, I think I want to:

1- Find a good job.
2- Fall in love with a foreigner and get married (wishful thinking really).
3- Go mud crabbing in Queensland, Aus.
4- Go lobster-ing in Maine, USA.
5- Get the car of my dreams: a silver Long wheel base 1998 Mercedes S500.

I guess that's all I think of for now.

Back
Top Bottom