Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 04-17-2008, 07:46 PM   #61
In Runtime

Default Re: Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Do we have any ladies here? I want to know what they think about guys too. Be honest please.

DUDE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 12:38 PM   #62
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to ArrizX

I have my girlfriend, and we talk thru text at all times. When were not with each other were busy, so text works just fine.

However, I see her somedays after school at her house (she lives out of town, as do I. About a half hour of driving to get to her house so I dont do it everday after school), but I see her everyweekend. Ususally Friday after school till midnight, and then Saturday afterdnoon till midnight.

()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 01:05 PM   #63
Guru

Returning to that "nice guy" vs "not-so-nice guy" deal, I think I gotta stop being all nice and stuff like that. I mean. Like some of the other guys here, I also am not too comfortable with girls, but those are just some girls. The ones that were my friends and all I get the "funny guy" thing going. But the interesting thing is, that at my school, all the girls go for the guys that are dicks to them. You think I should try that?
JogaBonito1502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 03:33 PM   #64
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se

Quote:
Originally Posted by JogaBonito1502 View Post
Returning to that "nice guy" vs "not-so-nice guy" deal, I think I gotta stop being all nice and stuff like that. I mean. Like some of the other guys here, I also am not too comfortable with girls, but those are just some girls. The ones that were my friends and all I get the "funny guy" thing going. But the interesting thing is, that at my school, all the girls go for the guys that are dicks to them. You think I should try that?
be yourself. its all well and good putting on an act, but its just not the way to do things
Old 04-19-2008, 04:21 PM   #65
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to Kage

Nice guys always get picked last when it comes to girls at your age (I'm the same), but trust me, they'll settle down (loads of bad relationships, etc), and once they do, you'll be picked.
Old 04-19-2008, 04:49 PM   #66
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to superman22x Send a message via Yahoo to superman22x

I'm usually the nice guy too, but I get my fair share of teasing in, lol. I dont have a GF though, but that's alright with me. The one girl I do like, I am friends with, but we used to talk a lot more, then she got a BF who is in Iraq... Before him, outside of school, I talked to her over IM a lot, til midnight a lot, but I never got the nerves to ask her out... And I never really talked to her outside of school and IM, and I didnt want to be a loser and ask over IM, lol. Now, I kind of get a chance to hang out with her, but not much... She went to the auto show with me and a couple other guys... and her BF wasnt too happy bout that I dont think, lol. But I really dont mind being single for now...
Old 04-20-2008, 10:02 AM   #67
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kage View Post
Nice guys always get picked last when it comes to girls at your age (I'm the same), but trust me, they'll settle down (loads of bad relationships, etc), and once they do, you'll be picked.
at least you hope so
Core i7 2600K Sandybridge + Prolimatech Megahalems Cooler ₪ Asus P8P67 DELUXE ₪ G.Skill RipJawsX 8GB DDR3 1600MHz ₪ Crossfire 5870's ₪ OCZ GameXstream 850w ₪ X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS edition ₪ OCZ Vertex 3 120GB ₪ Antec P182 ₪ NAS ReadyDuo 4Tb ₪ BenQ FP241WZ 24" Widescreen LCD ₪ Windows 7 x64
Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 10:12 AM   #68
Fully Optimized

Well i'm in a 'Relationship'. Kind of any ways. See kicked me out a couple months ago. And we still see each other ever day. We do have 2 kids as well.

The problem with us is that I have many geeky intrests and ideas and she is just happy being at home looking after the kids and expects me to want the same. But i'm 32 this year and I have a lot that i'd like to do that just doesn't interest her.

'Ah well. When you gotta go, ease it don't squeeze it!'

Old 04-20-2008, 10:17 AM   #69
In Runtime

right there with ya jesusfrk611

Reliable Online Backup? Click Here!
Verbatim47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 11:20 AM   #70
Daemon Poster

I personally don't have one. I've tried...good lawd I've tried haha but most girls around here are either a) in a relationship or and I feel bad saying this really, really fat. They also are typically into the "redneck" guys, which I am far from

I also can sympathize with being the nice guy..that can quickly turn into the shoulder to cry on guy. Being to good of a friend to date etc, I agree when folks say be yourself but you also have to be confident..not arrogant or pushy or a tool. But confident in YOU know what YOU are going to do.

Ahyoka is offline   Reply With Quote