Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 04-17-2008, 05:09 PM   #51
The Candyman

Default Re: Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?

hahahahahahaha

just a tad over the top for me, i would have to have been plastered.

Old 04-17-2008, 05:14 PM   #52
Guru

Nope.

JogaBonito1502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 05:27 PM   #53
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Cabbs

No.
Old 04-17-2008, 05:34 PM   #54
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via MSN to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via Yahoo to DJ-CHRIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~mr mixx~ View Post
hahahahahahaha

just a tad over the top for me, i would have to have been plastered.
I wasn't plastered, I was just very obnoxious. I do the craziest things without much booze or drugs.
DJ-CHRIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 05:35 PM   #55
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to D-Lew

Nope. I spend all my money on useless crap, have a crap personality, am very insecure, and look like I got run over by a semi truck one too many times. Also I never bathe.
D-Lew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 05:38 PM   #56
The Candyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-CHRIS View Post
I wasn't plastered, I was just very obnoxious. I do the craziest things without much booze or drugs.
hahahaha , i know you were not plastered.. i was saying that i would have had to be plastered to do something like that... :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Lew View Post
Nope. I spend all my money on useless crap, have a crap personality, am very insecure, and look like I got run over by a semi truck one too many times. Also I never bathe.
the chicks must be lining up to meet ya
Old 04-17-2008, 05:42 PM   #57
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to D-Lew

In all seriousness, the good thing is I can make them laugh like no one's business. You have no idea. The bad part is that I am a little on the shy side, (read: takes me a while to warm up to people, and a little quiet) and no one takes the funny guy seriously (even though that is pretty much personally encoded into my personality). So either I end up in the friend zone or the ladies don't have a sense of humor, and I always lose.

But w/e. I feel like I probably would be distracted too much with a girl right now anyway. I have much more important things going on in my life right now.
D-Lew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 06:07 PM   #58
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to Š88

Quote:
In all seriousness, the good thing is I can make them laugh like no one's business. You have no idea. The bad part is that I am a little on the shy side, (read: takes me a while to warm up to people, and a little quiet) and no one takes the funny guy seriously (even though that is pretty much personally encoded into my personality). So either I end up in the friend zone or the ladies don't have a sense of humor, and I always lose.

But w/e. I feel like I probably would be distracted too much with a girl right now anyway. I have much more important things going on in my life right now.
I hear ya man, relationships are just pointless when you don't really want to be in them or you think you can't manage one. I sorta regret the last one I was in cause I didn't really want to have a g/f but i figured "what the hell" and we ended up dating for 7 months or so. But in that 7 months I lost a lot of friends from being tied down to a g/f and spending all my time with her. Now I don't even talk to my ex and I never see those friends anymore so in the end I came out with less than what I started with. So what's the motivation to start a new relationship? I'm not ready to commit to anyone yet.

Kein Alkohol ist auch keine Lösung!
Š88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 06:12 PM   #59
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se

Quote:

omg you sound like me. are we brothers
Old 04-17-2008, 07:10 PM   #60
Daemon Poster

Send a message via AIM to culexor

no girlfriend, ive had interest in some girls recently but nothing serious. im a bit self conscious but im getting over it (thanks to my sister). im not at all unhappy about being single. a girlfriend is one more thing to dedicate my time any money to.

Laptop: i5 430M 2.26Ghz, 4GB DDR3 1066, 500GB WD Blue, Mobility Radeon HD 5650 1GB (discrete)
culexor is offline   Reply With Quote