Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?

^^ yeah but thats the best thing about it is that i can mess about with her and have a good laugh. you could go out with a model but if she is thick as a door stop and has a really dry personality then youve got nothing but a materialistic relationship thats based solely on physical attraction which in my opinion really isnt worth crap after a week

i am happily engaged with the same girl , see her every day... we bought a house together. been together 11 years strong.

we plan on getting married on the beach in Hawaii.. :p

i have no one :(
after my last gf im not quite as bothered any more :p .. but it ud still be nice to find someone

Since I was 15 I always had a girlfriend. This chick Im with now we've been together since beginning of 2003 over 5 years and still going strong. Everybody needs a bf or gf your only here on this earth once you might as well make the most of it. Just my opinion.

i have no one :(
after my last gf im not quite as bothered any more :p .. but it ud still be nice to find someone

hang tough man, your young and you have your whole life ahead of you....you'll meet someone trust me.

there are alot of fishes in da sea of love.. Muhahahahahahaha

i know. my time will come soon i guess. i know lots of great people now, just none of them are single/would be a good option

when i was young used to hang out at dance clubs...believe me, women love a man that can dance.. :p

i used to be part of a break dancing club from new york city...

we were called the spin masters.. :O

haha. pity i cant dance. well when im in the mood and am on my own i am quite good, but in public its just not the same. then again im more of a pub person. id choose a pint and a fruit machine over a club anyday :)

to each his own, but back in the 80's.. the dance clubs were boomin

and there were alot of house parties to go to..

when i was young used to hang out at dance clubs...believe me, women love a man that can dance.. :p

i used to be part of a break dancing club from new york city...

we were called the spin masters.. :O

Yes, dancing is a great skill, you guys should learn it.

It does take a bit of balls to dance, but once you get used to it, it's fun.

Dancing in your underwear infront of thousands of people is a bit overkill though, that happened new years for me :eek:

Back
Top Bottom