Do You Exercise?

JCB1

Daemon Poster
Do you exercise? If yes how often and what do you do??

I walk to the train station (Half mile) get on the train and then walk the other end (1 mile) every week day

I then play 2 x 30 min 5-a-side soccer games a week

At the weekend I usually go out for a long walk as well and some times on the push bike

What about you

I have been so indisciplined with my exercising ever since I gave up playing football, now I just occasionally go out on my bike, I would like to bulk up a bit as I'm kind of weedy.

I work 5 days a week, and that involves me walking for 30 minutes there and back each day. My work also involves me standing up for all my shift (4-5-6-8 hours a day, 24 hours a week usually) and walking about non stop.
I do a lot of dance padding on Stepmania, and DDR at the arcade. I do some running, I do some Parkour now and again when I can.

I am trying to do weight training, but not really getting anywhere with it. I just can't eat enough to sustain any muscle.
I only weigh 9 stone 4 and I'm 5 foot 10, but from a test I took, I'm only 5% fat (Mean tends to be 8%), so at least I'm healthy in that regard.

ah, nope...I tried recently to lose a few lbs. but I've never really been into fitness. Though I have been eating healthier the past year or so. Less take-out, more home cooked meals.

I work 5 days a week, and that involves me walking for 30 minutes there and back each day. My work also involves me standing up for all my shift (4-5-6-8 hours a day, 24 hours a week usually) and walking about non stop.
I do a lot of dance padding on Stepmania, and DDR at the arcade. I do some running, I do some Parkour now and again when I can.

I am trying to do weight training, but not really getting anywhere with it. I just can't eat enough to sustain any muscle.
I only weigh 9 stone 4 and I'm 5 foot 10, but from a test I took, I'm only 5% fat (Mean tends to be 8%), so at least I'm healthy in that regard.

I'm 8 stone 4 and I'm 15 is that really bad? I'm average height though.

I'm just underweight for my age/height. Another stone heavier, and I'd be about right.
At 15, I was around that probably

Yes, but it's been inconsistent lately. Over the summer I get about 8-10 hours a week of basketball, soccer, and swimming combined. During school I would say I get about 2-6 hours a week of soccer, depending on how much schoolwork I have.

I try to make it to the gym every M,W,F for an hour or two. lately I only actually make it 2 outta 3.
Chest/Biceps-Mon
Back/Legs-Wed
Shoulder/triceps-Fri
At least 30 mins of cardio each day in addition to muscle groups

I came across this article this morning (The Most Dangerous Thing You'll Do All Day) that was saying that there were findings that suggested that regardless of how fit you are and how often you exercise, if you have a job where you sit all day, you have a 54% higher chance of dieing of a heart attack then someone who works on their feet all day. I have a job where I sit all day so this really made me sit up and take notice. They suggested taking frequent breaks where you stand and stretch, stand up when talking on the phone and even suggested modifying your workstation so you are able to work standing up.

hehe stone.....that's a funny. Anyways I did the conversion and I am 16 3/7 stone @ 6'1" tall. I do alot of weight training with my cousin who is a body builder so its nice working with someone who knows what they are doing.

I gain weight very very easily so I really have to watch myself

Back
Top Bottom