do you ever feel like...

I just personally value experience over rigorous education. You could go to Villanova or USC (amazing tech programs), get a similar education, AND have a good time.
im at uni now, and yea i came here as the course looked good and i wanted to achieve something. i dont just want to be working all the time and get a degree at the end though. i also want a good experience. doesnt matter if its getting drunk, randomly going out, or meeting lots of girls. i want to do it :) its all about keeping a balance between work and play. ive always worked as less as possible, but now i hope to change that as im doing something i quite enjoy. i just dont think its right to expect uni people to work work work.

im at uni now, and yea i came here as the course looked good and i wanted to achieve something. i dont just want to be working all the time and get a degree at the end though. i also want a good experience. doesnt matter if its getting drunk, randomly going out, or meeting lots of girls. i want to do it :) its all about keeping a balance between work and play. ive always worked as less as possible, but now i hope to change that as im doing something i quite enjoy. i just dont think its right to expect uni people to work work work.

dont worry right now about the fact that you dont know what you want to do , i know loads of people who dont know what they wanna do even up till they finish there degree its hard for some people to think of a job they would enjoy ,

Frankly speaking, I am a kind of person who always tries to see something new in this immense world. To get to know other people's cultures, customs and traditions, also to see how they live, what they do, how they behave, moreover to see the beauty of nature there. This makes some sense to travel.

@BiWsong, yea the only way you will experience these different cultures is to travel, which is great, as you get to learn lots of new things as well as have fun :)

@muz, yea, im more worried about my work piling up right now :p plenty of time to work out what i want to do with my life.

Back
Top Bottom