Do these work?

they should work. they seem expensive thouh, $9.99 each. try ebay or somewhere as im sure ive seen cheaper

I used to use one David on my old phone, one work, amazing!

Mine was really good, I could get signals from anywhere, and it was always full, no matter what I did, they are really good.

Its one of those gadgets that even if it doesn't work you didn't lose anything on it. I mean 9.99 isn't too much for the risk. I'd try it, be cool if it did work. One time me and my friends shaved off the plasitc covering off a 2 mile walkie talkie we put a close line hanger tapped it on there and the distance we could heaer from up to 5 miles away. So I do see how it could work.

Yeah I just wondered how they would work, I mean they just like its sticking a bit of metal to the battery!

ive got good signals on some old nokia phones without antennas. if you just shuv a screwdriver where the antennas meant to be soldered on the motherboard then it generates a signal, and a quite good one aswell. dont know how it works but its cool so im sure its like that for that booster some how...

Back
Top Bottom