DLing Games

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Do you think video game companies should allow their games to be downloadable? Example if you own a game and it gets scarthed up and you still have the CD key shouldn't you be able to go to that site provide a VALID CD KEY and be able to DL it?

thats a good idea. or if you could directly buy it on the site, and download it right away. steam already has that, but its only for their games.

Steam has a great idea. I mean I love teh system. You simply DL your games, and you always have them no loosing CD keys or anything in fact I don't even have any CDs to my steam games, just the boxes...

No you dont. You can download steam from the website

I got it before I bought half life 2

Ive just finished downloading the next episode in the half life series. The best thing about steam is there servers. Their sooo fast you can download loads if you have a decent connection

Yeah, that's a fairly good idea, but the only thing is some people would find serial numbers from illegal websites, and then use it to download their games.

Frankly I don't priate games. There are so difficult to priate its just as easy to go out and buy one.

I'm not saying that, I'm just saying that some people would abuse the fact that they could pirate games from the companies website... I think the companies that produce the games should get paid for their hard work..

I didnt bother reading it all. But you download steam.

www.steampowered.com

and you create your accout, and register/buy your games. And they are on your account. You can download steam onto any computer, and then log into your account and have your games right there to download onto that cmoputer.

Back
Top Bottom