DJ Chris and dude_se

2 of my mates just came round and we had a quick game of footi and im having a bbq. ive just been having bad luck today and i wish my bday was tomorrow. nm :)

happy B'day buddy!

soz ya prezzie didn't come - well it kinda did it just got sent back to the depo :( ow well - hope ya had a good day

good luck with ya driving lolzor hehehe mac'd's every lunch from now on! - your treat lol :p - heres to hoping lolp

but e i'll get ya present to ya soon

your other present is a trip to Alton towers :p lol - i'll pay half or summink (or all if we go after i've been paid) but i wanna go during a school day (it'll be quiet then lol)

chat soon x

haha thanks dude. 1 min left of my bday :(
anyway we should celebrate my bday in style and go to the bullring soon or something :p
anyway what you been upto dj chris?

lol that sucks. i have 6 exams in total over 4 days and they add up to 8 hours. this will be day 2. i just hope they are easy :p
muz379 is in his maths and geog exam now poor bugger

edit: @rudster, ive been pm'ing people about vista lite all morning so ive just done it to someone else so i cant pm you for 5 mins, and you will probs go to sleep so soz lol

happy b day , i am a bit late , it is tuesday now lol

and yeah i was in my geography exam at that tiem , i think i did ok , we do 2 geography papers so it aint too bad

haha thanks dude. 1 min left of my bday :(
anyway we should celebrate my bday in style and go to the bullring soon or something :p
anyway what you been upto dj chris?

dont worry you still got 7 hours left where i live ill celebrate it for you :D

so what you get anything out of the ordinary ;)

2 exams left. 1 this week :( atleast ill be driving soon. im exited :D
@rud, loads of money and some bits off my sister. all pretty normal. im looking to drive thats why all the cash

money is the best gift because everyone loves money lol and i would hate to give a gift to someone and them not like it.

the fact that ill be driving soon cheered me up last night but the fact i need to revise and go to work today has brought me back down again :p

Back
Top Bottom