Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 01-06-2008, 10:11 PM   #41
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to 88
Default Re: On disrespecting other members...

wow who gives a fuck already.....

Kein Alkohol ist auch keine Lsung!
88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 10:15 PM   #42
Fully Optimized

WTF brook banned?

//Antec 902 V3 Case, Intel i7-2600K (@4.5GHz 1.280V watercooled w/ Antec H2O Kuhler 920), 8GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz, ASUS P8P67 PRO B3, MSI 3GB N580 GTX Lightning Xtreme (@850MHz/2100MHz), 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3, Corsair HX850W Pro Series//
//XPS 410 C2D E6400 @ 2.13GHz, 2GB DDR2 667MHz, 250GB HD, eVGA 320mb 8800GTS(605/1900MHz)//
//AMD Athlon XP +2000, Socket A MSI-6390, 768 mb of PC 2100 RAM, AGP ATI RADEON 9600SE//

I <3 TrancE
NeXuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 10:15 PM   #43
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to MikeReiner Send a message via MSN to MikeReiner Send a message via Yahoo to MikeReiner

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-CHRIS View Post
Than back to privileged
Har, I didn't even get that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeXuS View Post
WTF brook banned?
Yeah, he's banned.
MikeReiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 10:18 PM   #44
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to CompMan

and just to think, this all started from a simple lil AIM conversation.
--objects in rearview get smaller with each shift--
CompMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 10:18 PM   #45
In Runtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudster816 View Post
after all brook is banned and everything
Again, late night post from me before finally heading to bed.

I think the idea was Brookfield would not apologise in any case, regardless of whether or not he is banned.

Disrespecting of other members should never be tolerated regardless of the circumstances, and I do believe Brookfield has had too many chances yet continues to flout the rules and common courtesy/decency having been banned several times for such things. His next ban should be permanent in my opinion; David knows fine well that lifting such a ban would result in more problems so I think we will see the back of Brookfield following that. Brookfield has shown time and time again that he is civil to nobody and if he is, his posts border on the cretinous and cringeworthy with his loathsome stereotypes and generalisations. That sort of attitude is not acceptable in this day and age and it is patently clear that he never learns from his mistakes (because he is always right apparently) and he gives the impression of enjoying the carnage he is causing. If he also knows David in his private life, and is civil only to David then in my opinion there is no need nor reason for him to be on the forums; he can talk to David privately and stop disrupting our business.

In terms of the conspiracy, I think this whole business is ridiculous, and if I were David I would have taken the same course of action. Put yourself in his shoes; if you were a forum administrator and got wind of this, how would you react? Well, I would have hoped you would try to stamp it out somehow which certainly seems to be what David did, although he adjusted his decisions after the fact. As I have said, I find the whole thing a bit sad; if you have issues, why not discuss them with David? Or, better still, leave if you do not like it?

Goodness me. Lowndsey's right; this place has turned into some kind of nursery given the maturity levels I am seeing, and I would expect better from the actual adults among us.
AllThingsSacred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 10:21 PM   #46
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se

just to clarify. i want an apology from joe pic thats all.
just so we can put this all behind us.
brookfield has a good excuse not to apologise (banned), but meh, ill talk to him soon
Old 01-06-2008, 10:22 PM   #47
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Thelis Send a message via MSN to Thelis Send a message via Yahoo to Thelis

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllThingsSacred View Post
Again, late night post from me before finally heading to bed.

I think the idea was Brookfield would not apologise in any case, regardless of whether or not he is banned.

Disrespecting of other members should never be tolerated regardless of the circumstances, and I do believe Brookfield has had too many chances yet continues to flout the rules and common courtesy/decency having been banned several times for such things. His next ban should be permanent in my opinion; David knows fine well that lifting such a ban would result in more problems so I think we will see the back of Brookfield following that. Brookfield has shown time and time again that he is civil to nobody and if he is, his posts border on the cretinous and cringeworthy with his loathsome stereotypes and generalisations. That sort of attitude is not acceptable in this day and age and it is patently clear that he never learns from his mistakes (because he is always right apparently) and he gives the impression of enjoying the carnage he is causing. If he also knows David in his private life, and is civil only to David then in my opinion there is no need nor reason for him to be on the forums; he can talk to David privately and stop disrupting our business.

In terms of the conspiracy, I think this whole business is ridiculous, and if I were David I would have taken the same course of action. Put yourself in his shoes; if you were a forum administrator and got wind of this, how would you react? Well, I would have hoped you would try to stamp it out somehow which certainly seems to be what David did, although he adjusted his decisions after the fact. As I have said, I find the whole thing a bit sad; if you have issues, why not discuss them with David? Or, better still, leave if you do not like it?

Goodness me. Lowndsey's right; this place has turned into some kind of nursery given the maturity levels I am seeing, and I would expect better from the actual adults among us.

Well a lot of people feel the same way too. Even the people that seem mature show their true colors in stressed situation.
Thelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 10:24 PM   #48
In Runtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude_se View Post
just to clarify. i want an apology from joe pic thats all.
just so we can put this all behind us.
brookfield has a good excuse not to apologise (banned), but meh, ill talk to him soon
Although you say he has a good excuse, I seem to remember you are one of the "lucky ones" to have had your e-mail address stolen by him from the post report system.

0.01 says you will not hear from him that way either, however.
AllThingsSacred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 10:27 PM   #49
BSOD

Send a message via MSN to Rudster816

dude_se has ALL his emails public, cant steal a public email
Rudster816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 10:27 PM   #50
Fully Optimized

Brook cursing hes been a long time mod. That just sounds weird to me.

//Antec 902 V3 Case, Intel i7-2600K (@4.5GHz 1.280V watercooled w/ Antec H2O Kuhler 920), 8GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz, ASUS P8P67 PRO B3, MSI 3GB N580 GTX Lightning Xtreme (@850MHz/2100MHz), 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3, Corsair HX850W Pro Series//
//XPS 410 C2D E6400 @ 2.13GHz, 2GB DDR2 667MHz, 250GB HD, eVGA 320mb 8800GTS(605/1900MHz)//
//AMD Athlon XP +2000, Socket A MSI-6390, 768 mb of PC 2100 RAM, AGP ATI RADEON 9600SE//

I <3 TrancE
NeXuS is offline   Reply With Quote