Dispatchers: Islam culture

David Lindon

Golden Master
Did anyone seen this program on today at 8pm, they had someone undercover in mosques. Very interesting

The Media does give bad views of the religion because of what the minority did and takes it out on the majority, like other religions have never done anything wrong? Though I do believe some of them are a big threat to us, causeing wars over religion etc..

Yeh but dont u think religion is taken too far in the world today. Constant news on people offending other religions and crap. I mean religion is dissapearing cos there is no place for it. Im sure if jesus came back in the world today he would have to change all the rules as sin does not mean anything anymore as it is too strict.

Yes, they use religion as an exuse to go to war! People also like to try and push their religions on you which pees me off. At the end of the day, you believe what you want to believe so why cause wars over it and stuff!

hmmm... well not all religions are against each other,

I'm fairly sure that on the news the other week there were Muslim, Christians and Jews all marching together against gay rights. (biggoted little bastards!)

I didn't see the program no, but I feel that I probably didn't miss much.

Still to much war over what someone believes is true lol for all we know none of them could be true, no solid proof!

Back
Top Bottom