Disguisting lunch prank!

Brookfield said:
Worse, if he had STD, [sexually transmitted disease] he could have passed it on, the meal being uncooked.

Yes it's possible however their is very little risk in getting STD's / STI's orally. HIV would also likely die off very very quickly in those conditions.

That's just one case where the person had been caught. This happens way more than most people care to think. We consume a lot of nasty stuff throughout our lives that we will never truly know of.

This has to be a joke, right? He may not realise it, but if he transmitted other diseases to others...you don' know what is in there. It's wrong, dismannered and disgusting.

agreed w/all three ^^ somewhere along the line common decency is right out the window on this one...:rolleyes:

I don't buy salad either, but if I ever do, that stupid dressing will stay put. Plain salad, thank you very much. (I hate salad on it's own...prefer it in a chicken sandwich or something.

That, I think was the worst one heard now.

The best part about it is we are "cross town rivals" and our school is always better at pretty much everything than them(we just won the football state championship), so next year when we have a game against them, I heard rumors about putting ranch packets in their lockers and stuff, cause there is always a prank the friday before the game :) :)

I would of been soooooo pissed if i was one of the people that used that dressing. Im sure hes going to get a few butt kickings for that. Oh yea, and nice triple post brookfield!

Back
Top Bottom