Discussion Boards

Computer Head

Fully Optimized
I just started CPU Discussions (link) and it's doing well. It's mainly a computer forum. Don't worry, I am not advertising it again.

My question is that I want to start up another forum and the concept is I want to hear ideas of what you want it to be about. The idea with the most votes will be the concept of the new forum. I will be using my modded version of phpBB. I need some ideas of what you would like to see in a new forum that would make you want to join. Thanks for your input.

Iduno dude, I'm all ready using computerforums that has a Processor section.
I can't really think of any.. ATM

It doesn't even need to be computer-based. Maybe even a social gathering, maybe a gaming forum. I just want to know what you all would like.

I liked sorta how Neodude was doing his forum. But seeing how he doesn't have time for it.
Which was a gaming forum

EDIT: Which doesn't seem to be up anymore.

I've decided to create "The Gaming Forum". It is still under construction and the domain is still pending. I will provide a link once it is finalized.

What hosting package do you have with godaddy?

I actually don't have a hosting package through GoDaddy. I just have a domain which forwards to a folder on my PowWeb hosting account that contains that website. I have 300GB and figured why not just add the website as a folder and get a domain that redirects.

Back
Top Bottom