Discrete eBay purchases

tom-knox

Fully Optimized
I'm not buying anything naughty but i want to be able to make purchases off eBay without me parents knowing. I've got the payment side sorted, that's fine. But i need to know if there's a place i can have the stuff shipped to so i can go pick it up without parents finding out about it. I live in Worthing in West Sussex, GB. I can bike about a half hour's ride in any direction along as it's simple enough to get to. Where can i get stuff sent? Is there anyway i can have stuff sent normally to my house but have it kept at the sorting office and pick it up there before it gets to mine?

you might be able to ask the carrier to keep your box there, until you go get it.
I think you call them and do something.

Not sure if they allow you to do that, because they might think bought something with money that isnt yours.

Or you can wait outside on the day it arrives.

or that.
I tried that once, and my friends mom brought it over when my mom was home.
I didnt want her to know i spent $50 on an Processor back a few years.

That's the thing if i get it sent to a friends, they'll be in school.

This is a bit of a bugger really.

Any other ideas?

abandoned houses are great. just have a nice watch point to intercept it right after its delivered so nobody else gets it.

I was considering that but they would see no one is in and leave a collection notice. I'd have to go the PO and pick it up with proof it's my address.

Are there any CF members in Worthing or the surrounding area wantingto earn a little money? I get it sent to you, you sign for it etc, i come pick it up and pay you a little something for your hard work.

Although i doubt it because there's hardly anyone in Worthing or the surrounding area at all.

lying gets you nowhere :D

We all know that's not true Lowndsey.

LMFAO, no.

It's just I'd prefer to be able to buy stuff and not have parents routing through it and then getting 20 questions about it.

I wouldn't dare guess what you're hinting at rohan.

Back
Top Bottom