Dirtiest, place, ever!

DJ-CHRIS1

Golden Master
APT%20133%20008.jpg

Rest of pics here

http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=486637

Is this like an internet forum phenomenon? It was just posted on another forum I visit lol, and they got it from another forum! Anyways, ya that is the nastiest place on earth, especially the cigarette butts.

I understand some people have organizational issues, but how to you let it get to this point?

I have seen plenty of rooms in these states, as a social worker I used to work with the hospital, ensuring that people were safe to go home, and that they had appropriate support when discharged from home.

Some of the homes I saw were absolutely rank, the worst being were there was about 20 cats, each room was filled with garbage, cat's muck, and rotting cat food all over the place, rat droppings. I could only get into the house through a corridor which was narrowed to about a foot wide, and each room you could only enter about two foot into the room.

He lived in one room, where his bed was, and a small little camp burner to cook on, the sheets looked liked they hadn't been washed for about 5 years, stained in feaces and other unnamely stains, the smell just made me want to vomit from the start.

Yeah this is going around all over. It was on my Focus forum too. Seems like it's bogging their servers down lol

Back
Top Bottom