dirt?

boardordi3

Fully Optimized
okay, Nasha ( or anyone else that knows what ther talking bout) i went to the home improvement store today to get dirt for a mini track in my yard (for my new minibike ;)) anyway, theres like 5 different kinds of dirt, and i was like what the heck? so i was wondering what would be a good way of going about building a dirt jump for motorbikes?

if you want a good jump dig a whole next to the jump so you can make a little gravity pit and make a landing pad like john123 said. screw buying dirt when your yard is full of it. to make the jump higher with out that much dirt put logs and wood under the dirt and buy some lime to put on the jump so when it rains it doesn't turn to mud. also if you have a compactor roll that over it a couple of times. makes it hard as a rock and is awesome afterword.

btw what type of mini-bike is it?

Ronco Rox said:
if you want a good jump dig a whole next to the jump so you can make a little gravity pit and make a landing pad like john123 said. screw buying dirt when your yard is full of it. to make the jump higher with out that much dirt put logs and wood under the dirt and buy some lime to put on the jump so when it rains it doesn't turn to mud. also if you have a compactor roll that over it a couple of times. makes it hard as a rock and is awesome afterword.

btw what type of mini-bike is it?

my parents said i could make a jump, but i cant dig up the yard :(

ooooo now theres a problem. yea i guess just buy the cheapest dirt you can find. just made sure you get dirt without any addatives in them. like manuer. for that it stinks and you can't stack it that well.

Hire a digger for a day if your serious, with shovel and wheelbarrow it takes for aggggeeess.

Dig a giant hole in the ground, and then you can use that for stuff as well bomb holes are no end of fun. You can make a table top and double.

I find doubles a million more time more fun but thier a pain in the arse to make, you need to know the correct distances's away from each other

Or if you dont want to dig a hole, just find someone with a load of dirt which you can just dump on a field and then grade. Let me know how it goes

You might want to venture over to motocross.com and thier forums. Loads and loads of tips about jumps there

Just put up a sign saying fill wanted. There's usually always someone looking to dump dirt somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom