Digital photo frames

They ship with a virus?!

I like the way it looks, but I set the picture to change every two minutes. I've found that any longer is too much, but less makes it look kinda stupid, and not like a picture frame. The idea is to make the picture stay long enough that it will not change when people are looking at it.

Thank you for the replies, I managed to find a linx 10.2" at special offer price, and it is working well, battery life isnt quite enough, but it does the job I need it to do

I don't have one, but I know someone who does and they like it. It has slots for popular memory card types and a usb port to hook it directly to a pc. Just simple, runs on AC power and I think it's either 8 inches or 10 inches, pretty good size and good quality too.

Hmmm.. Do they grab the images dynamically or can you set them up to grab in order?

If so you could make a pretty simple and cool looking clock xD

Of course depending on the unit on how simple it would be..

Hmmm.. Do they grab the images dynamically or can you set them up to grab in order?

If so you could make a pretty simple and cool looking clock xD

Of course depending on the unit on how simple it would be..
Hmm....I don't know, I would assume they just grab the images in order. Some of them probably have options you can set, more expensive models probably.

Back
Top Bottom