Diets suxor

iPwn

..m.0,0.m..,
So my wife has me doing this diet with her where you basically can't eat anything of flavor. I don't know the details of the diet, but everytime I go to eat something that's even half good, she interjects with "Oh noes, that's not healthy" or "That has too many calories"... I made a tortilla with a slice of cheese in the middle and salsa on it and that was too many calories... I've been demoted to eating lettuce with chicken and haven't had a soda for about two weeks now. Sandwiches? Only without bread...wth? Sigh... I'm only 20 lbs over my target weight and I have to eat this crap? She works in a weight loss medical center so I have to feel the wrath of her office shenanigans and eat these "Protein chips" or "Protein Meals"... anyways /rant

Tell her to shove it. Seriously.

HAHA, no, don't do that.. Please...

But I wouldn't put up with that, I would personally just keep on eating what I wanted to eat and ignore all the healthy talk crap.

Tell her to shove it. Seriously.

HAHA, no, don't do that.. Please...

But I wouldn't put up with that, I would personally just keep on eating what I wanted to eat and ignore all the healthy talk crap.

I lol'd

I was 'cheating' by eating all the rest of the "crap food" (since I used to work @home) when she was at work, but the trash doesn't lie so I was taking out half bags of trash lol

Funny stuff. I honestly don't know if I could handle someone breathing down my neck about how I eat, I'm every bit of 280 pounds.. But do I care? Not really.

Given, I do want to lose weight, but I found out awhile back I don't really have to change my eating habits.. At one point, I was up to 300, then I was down to 200 about four months later because I had a job that required me to be moving anywhere from 10 to 14 hours a night, but when I had that job, I ate more than usual to keep my energy up.

Keep yourself some junk food in your car or outside in the garage where she never goes or in your toolbox. Then when you get a hankerin' for some Doritos just say "hey honey, I'm going out to the garage for a little bit". That should solve your problem for a little while....lol

Back
Top Bottom