Did you know that USPS deliver on Sunday?

Celery

Golden Master
I ordered a dash cam from Amazon and it's slated for Monday delivery. I went to the pharmacy so I was gone for almost an hour.

Upon coming home I see a package on my front porch and I'm like WTH ??

It's my dash cam and delivered on Sunday. I reviewed my security cameras and saw that it was the postman who delivered it. That surprised me.

Observe where he placed the package. Stick out like a sore thumb, waiting for a pirate (like Dan :D). It sat in the open for like 40 minutes.

I guess he knows no one's home because he didn't even bother to knock. :rolleyes:

I found out online that Amazon has Sunday deliveries by the USPS. That's how big they are.

I knew Amazon delivered on Sunday (I got a package yesterday as well) but wasn't aware that it may have been delivered by the USPS. My package was left on the front porch too, don't know if the person knocked or not as we weren't home. I'm not worried about packages left on our porch since we live in a very low-crime area plus our porch has a little alcove so the package was out of sight from the sidewalk/street.

You'd think the guy would have at least set your package to the side or something so it wouldn't be in plain view.

Observe where he placed the package. Stick out like a sore thumb, waiting for a pirate (like Dan :D).:eek: It sat in the open for like 40 minutes.

Paybacks are hell!!!:lol::lol::lol:

I have packages come all the time here and they place it under the stairs all the time. I almost missed it a couple of times. I live in a low crime area. Been here for over two years now in this park. Haven't had any issues other than the Fed-Ex crew not able to find my address. Everyone else, USPS and UPS have no issues.:facepalm: Guess Fed-Ex don't have a phone with GPS on it.....

Our address is similar to the address of a house at the other end of our street. Our number is 1088, the other house is 1008. I've had people go to that house and call me to tell me they have been ringing my doorbell for 5 minutes and ask why I don't answer the door? I think some GPS software may have the addresses swapped.

I had the same problem. My addy is 9306 and I got a package meant for 9106 so I hopped in my car and took it there.

The guy was surprised, he wasn't expecting any packages. The box says Red Wings Boots. The size of the box suggested kid sized boots.

The darn camera's going back. Won't hold charge and it acts up. Even the video was yellowish. Bummer.

Got my old one back up and hope it'll capture what I need and when I need it.

I'll just pay more for a better camera.

Back
Top Bottom