Did you hear?

It was announced on English TV only two days ago, mebbee it was kept quiet until investigations were made, or perhaps the Portugeuse authorities went over to the States to help out, ha ha.

That is just pointless racist tripe. Just what I would expect from you, one of your half a million "responsible jobs" was in the Police, as you have said. Perhaps you should have taken your first ever trip abroad to solve the case then? I did find a comment made by you in your posting history saying that you had never travelled abroad, and racist idiotic comments like the above prove it.

Back to the subject matter at hand. Of course they would want to keep it quiet, they would hardly want to start a nationwide panic by immediately announcing that the weapons had gone missing until they were entirely sure what had happened. The point was that the missiles themselves were fully intended to be moved, but some ground crew from the initial departure point had neglected to remove the warheads which, of course, are the dangerous part.

Besides this, there was no risk of another Hiroshima/Nagasaki, no risk of World War III, just a small risk of a radiation leak but only if the warheads had detonated. There is little chance of this anyway as nuclear warheads are designed to only detonate properly under controlled circumstances.

It was announced on English TV only two days ago, mebbee it was kept quiet until investigations were made, or perhaps the Portugeuse authorities went over to the States to help out, ha ha.

If it was kept quite, how come I knew about it for a while, and that news article is from September 9th?

That is just pointless racist tripe. Just what I would expect from you, one of your half a million "responsible jobs" was in the Police, as you have said. Perhaps you should have taken your first ever trip abroad to solve the case then? I did find a comment made by you in your posting history saying that you had never travelled abroad, and racist idiotic comments like the above prove it.

Back to the subject matter at hand. Of course they would want to keep it quiet, they would hardly want to start a nationwide panic by immediately announcing that the weapons had gone missing until they were entirely sure what had happened. The point was that the missiles themselves were fully intended to be moved, but some ground crew from the initial departure point had neglected to remove the warheads which, of course, are the dangerous part.

Besides this, there was no risk of another Hiroshima/Nagasaki, no risk of World War III, just a small risk of a radiation leak but only if the warheads had detonated. There is little chance of this anyway as nuclear warheads are designed to only detonate properly under controlled circumstances.
Thank you for that, I was wondering when you were going to turn up, thought you'd forgotten, silly me!!, see you next time I post, then you can have yet another rant, can't you?, cheers:), oh, were there enough commas this time, I added some more, especially for you, wasn't that nice?

jesus christ mate...one thing is not liking someone, but everyone saw he meant that as a joke. Take a chill pill, brookfiels right - almost every post he makes you rant about something he said so just give it a rest because no one else wants to read your pointless rants because you dont like him.

BTW brookfield....that was a good joke :D

jesus christ mate...one thing is not liking someone, but everyone saw he meant that as a joke. Take a chill pill, brookfiels right - almost every post he makes you rant about something he said so just give it a rest because no one else wants to read your pointless rants because you dont like him.

BTW brookfield....that was a good joke :D

I must agree there.You have brought up good points in a constructive manner so far allthingssacred but you are just starting to obsess and go a bit overboard. Every post you do seems to relate to brookfield now.

does the united state government always have at lest 2 fully fueled jets with
nuclear ability's? but any dropping the bomb wont make it go off you need to start the reaction inside the bomb to split the atoms

yeah but...recalling one of tom clancy's books....it works on compression right? so the nuclear material is surrounded by a ball of explosives this detonates and it all squezzes the necualr material into a tiny tiny tiny ball this starts the reaction and it expands at thousands of meters per second in a huge fireball....so i guess from my own theory that if the "bomb" did fall to the ground somehow the force of it would be enough to perhaps cause a tiny reaction... but im no neuclear scientist lol :)

n2101009_30834109_5911.jpg

look and think about it.
yeah but...recalling one of tom clancy's books....it works on compression right? so the nuclear material is surrounded by a ball of explosives this detonates and it all squezzes the necualr material into a tiny tiny tiny ball this starts the reaction and it expands at thousands of meters per second in a huge fireball....so i guess from my own theory that if the "bomb" did fall to the ground somehow the force of it would be enough to perhaps cause a tiny reaction... but im no neuclear scientist lol :)

Tom Clancy is an author, and not a great one at that.

to start a nuclear reaction you have to split the atom, this involves firing a single electron into the center of an atom that splits releasing three further electrons that go on to split other atoms, and releases heat, producing more etc. soon the amount of atoms being split is tremendous, as is the heat released, this super heats gas and makes it expand causing what we commonly call an explosion,

ok, it's a tad more complicated, but essentially the first part is still correct, you need to split an atom to start a chain reaction.

assuming you had big enough boots you could play football with a war head without a great deal of danger of it going off.

it's older types of explosives that are more motion sensitive, especially as they degrade that cause a problem for transportation.

Yeah, exactly, even if teh planes crashed, the warheads would not have gone off.
1. They were old
2. No firing mechanism

AllthingsSacred, you need to quit ripping of Brookfield. No matter what he says, you have some stupid response. Brookfield is a much better member than you. I hope the mods look towards giving you a ban, and not brookfield if it comes down to it.

Back
Top Bottom