did you ever wonder?

boardordi3 said:
what if they really didnt and not everything is a conspiracy
and let me gues, your like 17 give or take right? so you were barely around before then right? if you dont know, shut up

dont take that personally, conspriators just piss me off...

It's conspiracies that make you think about things and learn to be open minded. Conspriacies will always be an open debate, because either the government doesn't aknowledge the truth, or the conspriacy itself is false. No one knows. Becides, no need to snap at him like that, like he said, it was just a thought.

i know, i just hate them, because then theres a huge arguement how it could go either way, like htat 9/11 conspiracy video that got like 120 posts and ended up being a flame war

nah im not gonna start anything, he has his right to an opinion but i'm not a conspirator or w/e you guys called it before

Probably a high powered lense of a highly reinforced concrete building, not like a hollow house that would be blown away

im gonna get this b!tch back on topic. Is this about the philidelphia thing?

"Some researchers have erroneously concluded that degaussing has a connection with making an object invisible. Degaussing is a process in which a system of electrical cables are installed around the circumference of ship's hull, running from bow to stern on both sides. A measured electrical current is passed through these cables to cancel out the ship's magnetic field. Degaussing equipment was installed in the hull of Navy ships and could be turned on whenever the ship was in waters that might contain magnetic mines, usually shallow waters in combat areas. It could be said that degaussing, correctly done, makes a ship "invisible" to the sensors of magnetic mines, but the ship remains visible to the human eye, radar, and underwater listening devices."

credit:http://www.history.navy.mil/faqs/faq21-1.htm

i would venture to guess the camera records all the explosion until it becomes destoyed transmits the video to another safe location

Back
Top Bottom