did you ever wonder?

Ronco Rox

Fully Optimized
all of you guys have seen a video of an atomic bomb go off and its effects such as trailers blow over, houses blowing up, trees being ripped to shreads, and concrete barriers explode, correct? well, how do they video tape that without the camera moving/become destroyed?

it can't be a semi-underground bunker because all of the footage is shot at an angle where you could see the roof of a house.

but maybe they used a high powerful lense that was miles away from the explosion? makes you think.

yeah, most likely a long range camera lens, you wouldn't want to be that close to an atomic bomb or you'd be toast

but did they really have the camera satilites back then when they did that testing ? , it was in the 1940's i think

True, probably not then. Actually, good point. They cant, because in like 1992, they signed a "No above ground nucluar testing" treaty with Russia. So unless they used them before 1992, it was all done with long range lenses.

yea but do you know ALL of the stuff the military has done under our noses. do you guys actully think when the military comes out with something in present time, do you think that it hasn't been under wraps for decades?

so i bet there were satilites back then but just not known of. even though the first unmanned ship into space was in the 50's that was released into the publics view.

not to go onto a rant even though i am, but wouldn't there be test runs before the actually ship was launched? and when they got the right booster to work they didn't put something on it?

just a little thought out of the box. but if you guys want a real conspiracy that will leave your jaw open. look up the "Philadelphia Experiment". i recently did a report on it because i heard about it. its crazy

wow this was a little off topic lol

what if they really didnt and not everything is a conspiracy
and let me gues, your like 17 give or take right? so you were barely around before then right? if you dont know, shut up

dont take that personally, conspriators just piss me off...

boardordi3 said:
what if they really didnt and not everything is a conspiracy
and let me gues, your like 17 give or take right? so you were barely around before then right? if you dont know, shut up

dont take that personally, conspriators just piss me off...

Lol, he wasn't around, but information about those facts do are available today and there are books about that.

I'm not a conspirator, but it's true there are many things that government hides from us.

Another thing is that we're going a little off topic 'round here.

Back
Top Bottom