Did I kill a thread this morning?

D-Lew

Fully Optimized
I would have posted this earlier but I was in a hurry to get somewhere.

I posted in someone's thread, can't remember who's it was, about their new Coolermaster tower, got an error above the quick reply box, said something like the following error was encountered: *blank*

or something like that, it just looked glitchy and didn't tell me what the error was.

And then when I went back to the forum index, it appeared to have vanished... and it still is unless I'm overlooking it.

Maybe this should have been posted in the problems section or whatever but I found it humorous and wondered if anyone else noticed.

I posted in that thread too. I got the error "okay" at the bottom. When I viewed the thread again, all the posts where mixed up and I couldn't reply. And I posted after you, so if anyone broke it then it was probably me.

That's awesome. haha

I never was able to see my post before, even after reloading. But maybe that's because I was looking at the bottom of the page for it. :D

Also:
I posted in that thread too. I got the error "okay" at the bottom.
I lold.

A Glitch in the matrix! They are trying to hide it from us.... THEY WILL NOT SUCCEED!

That was my thread. You didn't delete it, or kill it. The order of the posts have been mixed up. I guess someone knew I was going to say that I got a new Stacker on December 21st, 2008. I think we may be stumbled into the Twilight Zone.

Back
Top Bottom